• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

English-Speaking Players in Need of Translation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

serene_calamity

Awards
Hey, I just finished the pain-staking process of starting the game Kingdom Hearts: X and I'm almost done with the tutorial, but I have no idea what any of the text says Dx If there are any Japanese-speaking players that would be willing to help me out, I would appreciate it greatly!

ねえ、私はただのゲームキングダムハーツ起動の痛み、ステーキングプロセス終了: Xを、私はほとんどのチュートリアルで終わりだが、私は、テキストのいずれかを言うことは考えています。私を助けて喜んで任意の日本語を話す選手がある場合、私は非常に感謝です!

Xera Highwind

Awards
You can take a screenshot of the text then go to the Google Translate app and have it translate the text. If you are trying to play for the story then I would suggest to just wait for the localization.