• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Passion (Sanctuary) version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

omg..so old...gonna.....eggzplode

search the forums before you do this next time. people are waiting for someone to post the thread with the whole song. so don't be the one to decieve their eyes.

prod44

ya...one has to be on these forums practically everyday to make sure something is not old...this doesnt mean next time u think u found something new u dont post it...

please do post, however just check to make sure it hasnt been posted already...

like TwilightSoulKey said...we are all REALLY looking foreward to the whole song so whenever a new thread with "sanctuary" in it appears, we are eager to see something new...

mubikey

prod44 said:
ya...one has to be on these forums practically everyday to make sure something is not old...this doesnt mean next time u think u found something new u dont post it...

please do post, however just check to make sure it hasnt been posted already...

like TwilightSoulKey said...we are all REALLY looking foreward to the whole song so whenever a new thread with "sanctuary" in it appears, we are eager to see something new...
SOOO MANY NAGS! THE HORROR!

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I think it's going to be like Passion. It took some time getting used to. After listening to it for awhile, I sort of got used to it. I'm going to wait to hear the whole song before I make a judgement on it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Dont worry bout it, not like your the only one to post old news........everybody does it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back