• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

english demo coming soon!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_fan_4e

there is a buena vista game booth at some convention in san diego...they will have a fully playable demo of kingdom hearts 2....does this mean we should be getting a demo soon?

Non-Existant One

yes like kh_fan_4e said above there will be an english demo at a convention center in San diego California. So If you live in that area you will be one of the lucky few outsiders that will have a chance to play the game unlike the some of us who might live in another part of the states or world who just won't be able to fly out there to play. If you wan't the full update from KHU then I shall save you the trouble of having to keep going back and forth between sites. here is the update.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Demo @ Comic-Con 2005 [14 Jul 2005] [Pete]

Hey Everyone,

For the first time, the american public will have the opportunity to play the Kingdom Hearts 2 Demo featured at this years E3. This is thanks to Buena Vista Games, one of the publishers of Kingdom Hearts 2 in North America.

At this years Comic Con, in San Diego you can find Buena Vista Games at booth 2729 and here you can try your hands at Kingdom Hearts 2. The convention starts today and will end on July 17th, so get down there now!

http://www.comic-con.org/index.php

If you live in this area you should feel special/lucky. Especially considering that admission is FREE and kids of ALL ages is able to go. If only there was news about this sooner. I might have been able to go. Thats not fair. I wish they would release one of the demo's in a world wide playstaion mag. or something.

Non-Existant One

This sucks so bad. I wish I was in San Diego California right now. Playstation mag. please surprise us with something interesting in your demo's for once. Something possibly KH2 related. Ahhhhh! California gets all the good stuff. Just like Japan.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
You know, i think i finally appreciate living in San Diego now. I'll tell all of you how the demo was when i get back from the Comicon today! And to think my friend just invited me yesturday, what pure luck.

somebody111

demos suck they give you just enough to want more then close you right there. also its better to just wait and get a original playing feel when it comes out

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Again, Square-Enix is doing everything way too early. It's still about 4 or 5 months until the game is actually released. A demo at this point would just drive everyone insane about the game... even more so than they are now.

Non-Existant One

unknown212 said:
once again another pathecic theard that truelly has no sense..... hey guys so what if there a demo of kingdomhearts 2 cause is tha demo tha full thing....no I don't think so.............

It doesn't matter if it's the full thing or not. It's better than nothing. Even playing something as short as the demo will be satisfying enough.

Madness said:
Again, Square-Enix is doing everything way too early. It's still about 4 or 5 months until the game is actually released. A demo at this point would just drive everyone insane about the game... even more so than they are now.

Not true. SE can release the game whenever they desire if it is finished. The onlything that would need to be done is mass producton of the game and of course shipping it to it's respective countries gaming stores. In any case a demo could keep people busy for a while and we would finaly be able to get a first hand experience at the game instead of reading about it and watching someone else (who might totally suck at the game) play it.

truewarrior

uuuuuuuuummmmmmm...... i cant remember. let me fin
aw man, i cant wait for the actual game this winter!!! im siked.... yea.
sorasmoosh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back