• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Endless sorrow (award winning rp from the gummi awards)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire word...

A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon because all that died were blessed. They didn't see the pain that happened that day but the people who didn't die were split up into two groups.

One was the group of the suffering. They will die in one year at most but it will hurt them greatly. They can’t eat, sleep, talk, or move. They are just there and they look like their insides are inside out. They are called the restless.

The second group is the sins.... they all have there own pain... and some are greater than others.... but they aren't human anymore. They have change physically and mentally. Their minds are filled with horrible memories of seeing the restless in dieing. Their whole family may have been destroyed in front of their eyes and they can’t do anything about it. They have change physically to... their bodies mutated all in different way...
But all of these people have a certain sin that is deep within their hearts.... Lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth, gluttony, and sorrow

But all sins can be removed and this is a story about how these people removed them.

1. No God-Modding.
2. No Power-Playing.
3. Keep Romance at PG-13.
4. No killing off other characters unless asked to do so.
5. the restless are dead.... there is no bringing them back without my permission
6. Post sins on your template if you have read the rules.
7. No machinegun posting unless the RP is dying.
8. dont post to small or you will be kicked out (try to post two or three lines)
9. please all dont be the same sin
10. have fun

Name :
sin: (Lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth, gluttony, and sorrow)
Personality :
item: (something that is small that means alot to that person but dont be a sword, gun, ect)
Bio : (optional, but appreciated)

-----------------------------------------------------

Name : Seth Zeion
Appearance : sig + a wing on the right side of his back... it is dark grey with white tips
sin: sorrow
Personality : he goes for what he believes but is deeply depressed. He wants someone in his heart but wont let anyone in.
item: a watch with ingraved writing inside

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Cool. You brought this back. I'll join again. ^_^

Sins

Name : Kate
Appearance : http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/xsmallfrix20/anime6.jpg
sin: Lust
Personality : Demanding, eccentric, aggressive. Kate knows what she wants and goes for it.
item: A bracelet given to her by her mother.
Bio : Kate used to be a sweet and innocent girl. She was always friendly to everyone and she had a good amount of friends. But after the plague, Kate changed. All the people she loved became the restless. And she's not the sweet, innocent, little girl she used to be anymore...

Last edited:

Winged Unkown

I like romance/sorrow rps so can I join! ^_^

oh i forgot sorry hers the ord from the rules Sins

Name : Amity Glantcise
Appearance :
amity.jpg

sin: pride
Personality : Amity always cares about keeping her own pride, her self pride any pride of hers! She is really calm inside but has a hard, protective shell on the outside. She is really looking for true friends.
item: a large diamond ring which sparkles always.
Bio : The plague made Amity crumble away inside and she hated if anyone saw her like this. Amity pulled herself togteher and carried on consentrating on her pride. All she wants is to be herself but feels she cant as there is something missing.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
OOC:I'M BACK!!!
Sins

Name : Zexa
Appearance : Tall with shoulder length black hair. Red eyes and he wears a Black Shrit with Dark red Straps all over it. Baggy Blood Red pants with what looks like black splatters of blood on it.
sin: wrath
Personality :Always angry at himself and others around him.
item: Jessica's Necklace with her Name engraved on the under side
Bio : Orphaned at the age of 5 he learned to live of the street. He was mad at everyone because no one liked him. They all treated him like trash.Only once did some one help him. Her name was Jessica. but she died in front of him because of his foolishness. Ever since he hasn't trusted anyone not even himself

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
here are some really good definitions
Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.
Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.
Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.
Anger/Wrath is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.
and sorrow- (its not one of the seven deady sins but i love that to much not to put it in) being sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back