• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Roxas' segment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I thought it was deeply sorrowful, that such a hopeful character would fuse so early in the game. I think it would be very interesting if he made some guest appearances in a possible KH3 or a KH movie.

silentshooter

Is it just me or did u feel like u were really getting to know and actually care about Roxas and then it goes into Sora. I mean i actually wouldnt have minded if the whole game was about Roxas. And i really wanted to play more as him. In fact as soon as i started to play as Sora again i saved on another file so if i wanted to i could go back to Roxas.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
That line was actually pretty powerful. Loveed it, and Jesse did a good job voicing Roxas.

he gets some cool points from me.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know another scene that really got to me was the scene inside the train where all his friends were holding up the orbs and when he went to get his orb it was gone. Roxas's sad reaction just nailed me.

That's it, I think he's now my second favorite KH character. Nothing against Riku and Axel, but Roxas just won me over.

DarkRiku13

I also gotta say, in the beginning of the game, I didnt care about Roxas at all! I just wanted to be Sora, but then as I played more as Roxas, I had realized I had become attached to him, it really sucked the way Roxas story ended, very sad indeed.....

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
hm...i feel really sad about it.

"Sora, you're lucky...looks like my summer vacation is...over."

Well, although this is just a fictional story and character, knowing you weren't meant to exist and you're here living for one purpose...it's tragic and i feel very awful about it.

And what really is sad is, he has less fans, he only gets a crumb in Sora's pie. T

o me, Roxas showed powerful friendship to Hayner, when they were going to fight in Struggle, it seems Roxas would let him win, as long as they remain friends. He was a very tragic but great character, and the fact that he knows that his life is just a piece of crap..i cried...

in the white chamber when he said his last line, i feel really awful and for what Sora fans says that Roxas is jut a NOBODY, Sora's the main character, he's the real hero here. And some never felt pity for him, they actually hate him.

Jesse McCartney did great, i like his voice very much...what i wonder now is...did he enjoy voicing Roxas? did he also felt pity?

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I played through the last part of his story again, just for nostalgia's sake... Beating up Axel double-keybladed was kickarse, but as soon as I got through that door and saw Roxas' frustration at DiZ and his sadness for his Nobody life... I almost cried... The first time I saw the cutscenes, I was like, "That's it? This interesting character's gone for the next 9/10 of the game?" It felt like such a waste of good character to me.

At first, I thought Jesse McCartney would just plain stink, seeing as how his voice had nothing to do with how he got his role... but yeah, I felt I could tolerate him better when I played through it.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I didn't even know who Jesse McCartney was till I played KH2, but I did love his voice. And that bit in the ending cutscene made me squee in a shamefully fangirlish way. the KH series is responsible for making fangirl five different fictional characters. The shame.

I didnt understand his last line though. Until later. Then I was like O_O Nooooo!

Hehe, I didn't really like what I saw of Roxas before kh2. They were making a big deal out of him and he looked rather too emo for my liking. But I guess he grows on you. I didn't like Sora much at the start of kh1 either.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think I might be the only one but at the end when he said all that summer vacation stuff I wasn't sad at all.. I was more like "YES!!! Its about time! Geez now I can play as Sora and not this guy. There truly is a god! woot!"

I don't really like Roxas but I do like Jesse McCartney.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
I think I might be the only one but at the end when he said all that summer vacation stuff I wasn't sad at all.. I was more like "YES!!! Its about time! Geez now I can play as Sora and not this guy. There truly is a god! woot!"

I don't really like Roxas but I do like Jesse McCartney.

rofl ur boguz as hell! o man dats funny. I kinda share the same for what Kairis Heart said. lol but still he was an awsom character, and the fact dat he could use two keyblades without transforing into a "Drive Form" made him better ;)

D

Deleted member 5341

I honestly LOVE Jesse, don't care wat people say X )
He's a good kid and i don't think anyone could've done Roxas's voice like 'em.....
Yeah, Jesse's a cute one = P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back