• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Roxas' segment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

"I guess this is the end of my summer vacation..."
~ spoken by Roxas, shortly before he fuses with Sora

Of course, you all thought this was sad. Hearing that (even if bloody Jesse McCartney was doing his voice) emphasised the situation a bit more on me.

Did anyone have any similar experience?

Last edited:
I

inhiding

I just can't stand McCartney. ><

but as far as the VA, yes, it was quite impressive once I began to overlook the fact that it was him doing the voice, lol.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I just didn't think about him, but then again in all truth, I've never really heard of him. I know he does music but he's never been a celeb in my mind.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
To the thread-maker: What do you mean by "having a similar experience"? What is it with people and comparing themselves to Roxas Life? Face facts, we ain't Nobodies, we are people, as far as religion and science tells us.

Jess did a good job, and I have never heard him sing so I don't care about his background. He stuck to his job as Seiyuu, and he was good at it. case closed. He had far more emotion then Haley, jeez, AI had more emotion, and he was a robot there.

[-JF-]

He didnt mean that Angel, he asked us if the situation
emphasised on us as well, not comparing ourselves to Roxas.

inutikidude

omg!! i felt the same way when he said that line!!! "I guess this is the end of my summer vacation..." i have to admit, i hated roxas at first but after that line my hatred for him kinda died.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Angel's Prayer said:
To the thread-maker: What do you mean by "having a similar experience"? What is it with people and comparing themselves to Roxas Life? Face facts, we ain't Nobodies, we are people, as far as religion and science tells us.

lol tru dat

Biggy

It was kinda sad that his entire world was fiction >.< I was also kinda bummed that Axel was defeated :\(he was awesome) and that we prolly won't play Roxas again

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
-begins to sob hysterically- I am having troule playing Roxas just because of that ending segment.... -begins to hyperventilate- I CAN'T DO IT! I CAN'T DO IT! I hate Nomura for getting us so attached to him. Why why why why why?!

I

inhiding

[-JF- said:
]]He didnt mean that Angel, he asked us if the situation
emphasised on us as well, not comparing ourselves to Roxas..
Correct. Thanks.

inutikidude said:
i hated roxas at first but after that line my hatred for him kinda died.
I agree. I wasn't too fond of him at first either, and thought he was so overrated.

Keyblade Shards said:
I hate Nomura for getting us so attached to him.
Nomura is genius for doing that.

I

inhiding

[-JF- said:
]He didnt mean that Angel, he asked us if the situation
emphasised on us as well, not comparing ourselves to Roxas..
Correct. Thanks.

If you still don't get it, I was asking if you were affected by the segment's ending after Roxas said that line, and if any of your opinions on him have changed.

inutikidude said:
i hated roxas at first but after that line my hatred for him kinda died.
I agree. I wasn't too fond of him at first either, and thought he was so overrated.

Keyblade Shards said:
I hate Nomura for getting us so attached to him.
Nomura is genius for doing that.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Biggy said:
It was kinda sad that his entire world was fiction >.< I was also kinda bummed that Axel was defeated :\(he was awesome) and that we prolly won't play Roxas again

If it makes you feel better you will see both a few more times?

DarkRiku13

yea....the ending to Roxas's story is pretty sad :( also...was it me or does Diz seem like a complete ass? he seemed to cruel to me, but thats what makes the story great I guess

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yeah, Diz was being a little too cruel. I mean, it's not like Roxas and Namine were acting like the other nobodies. But I guess to Diz all nobodies are evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back