• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

emotions of the world (one of my last rps) (romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth looked left and right as he heard screams coming from all around him "JEN STAY CLOSE" Seth then slowly turned his head towards Jen when he saw her screaming to "JEN COME BACK" Jen was walking backwards and then... it happened... "JEN" Jen fell backwards off the balcony and her body slowly fell to the ground "NO!!! JENIFER..." Seth reach his hand at her but it didn't matter.... since she was already half way down and nothing could save her.... "I LOVE YOU..." Seth the cried the instant when he saw Jen's head hit the ground... his tears then hit her face and Seth wanted to die "JENIFER" Seth screamed with all his might as the gray darkness that came from everyone's body that was already dead "AHHH" Seth felt the pain piercing his heart but it was only absorbed... for his pain was greater than any that could be imagined... Seth then got up and jumped off the balcony.... he landed at Jen's side and he stared at her... even now... her beauty was could calm his soul for now... but that would last for long... "Jen.... why won’t you come to me..." Seth cried, as he knew that if that didn't kill him... nothing would.... Seth turned his head down to see a pocket watch that Jen carried with her... she always kept it with her because she said it brought her good luck... "Jennifer and Seth forever...." Seth read the words inside it and cried.... he cuddle with the dead body and kept the watch at his heart level...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back