• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

elfen lied... imo the goriest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Mature?

No. Elfen Lied is really, really immature.
If I wanted retarded gore, I'd read Gantz- for speech-disabled girls with things on their heads, Chobits, and manga/animé featuring split personalities and telekinetic powers are simply too numerous to list.

Mixing them all and hoping for the best is just retarded IMO.

EternalOath

Hmm never seen those... And i know what you mean! Elfen Lied was so gory it was awesome. Easily became one of my friend's, my cousin's, and my own favorite animes.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I have to agree with Eternal. My uncle and I really liked Elfen Lied. I also Like Vampire HUnter D and bloodlust as well as Akira. But there is just something different about Elfen Lied that I liked.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
ansemjafar said:
I have to agree with Eternal. My uncle and I really liked Elfen Lied. I also Like Vampire HUnter D and bloodlust as well as Akira. But there is just something different about Elfen Lied that I liked.

You like crappy anime?

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Elfen Lied wasn't crappy to me. If it was for you then so be it. Everyone doesn't have to like every single anime out there. I mean there are many shows that I'm not even interested in.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I didn't mind the gory parts at all. There was only one part of the series that I didn't like. That was the part with the young Lucy and the puppy. That was wrong. I'm glad Lucy did what she did to those 4 kids.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Elfen Lied is gore for those not old enough to read Gantz, and Gantz is for those too immature to appreciate Berserk.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Everyone seem to think that Elfen Lied is gory, which is true but to me, if you pay attention much of the story then Elfen Lied would be a great anime. It's one of the best anime in Japan and I think I like this anime. Not because of the gory and nudity scenes but the story itself. I target the plot of an anime not the contents of what it shows but how it shows. I've seen all the epsiodes, great anime. I don't think this anime is immature. Japanese people who make this kind of anime are way matured than us and I understand the aspects of Elfen Lied.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Gantz is way more gorey than Elfen Lied. Its a massive gorefest from start to finish. In the Shinjuku Massacre, we see 1000s of people brutally killed, and in every episode, someone's head is getting blown to pieces.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Hellsing's pretty close to Gantz, too, in terms of maturity and psychotic violence.

Berserk still takes the cake for sophisticated gore, though.

~Dorian Gray

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Hellsing's pretty close to Gantz, too, in terms of maturity and psychotic violence.

Berserk still takes the cake for sophisticated gore, though.

~Dorian Gray
While this isn't directed at Dorian Gray, I just wanted to seize the opportunity to say all who seriously like Gantz are incurable retards.

That's right, The Black Priest, you're a retard (although I suspect it's simply a case of you not knowing any better. Also, you're apparently speaking of the animé, and not the manga).

EDIT: Hellsing has substance and style. Berserk is one of the few really major milestones in the manga timeline.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I'm talking about the manga, Mune >_> I've never even touched the Anime. So wtf are you talking about? And Gantz THE MANGA is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back