• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Electronic Gaming Monthly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo_girl

Does anyone know when the new Electronic Gaming Monthly comes out?? I went to the store today, but all they had was the old one!!!! There's supposed to be a big long review/walkthrough.

Zefer

Umm guys i got the april issue and besides the add for the game there isnt a single thing about kingdom hearts II in it ... which doesnt make sense cause someone posted the thing from EGM saying "too little too late" and said the next issue would have a review and all it had sora in his valor drive ... thats good and all but what issue was that in? cause not only did i find this months which had nothing i have been getting egm for the last 2 years straight and never got an EGM with the page like the scan that popped up online ... so yea im completely lost guys if noone seems to know anything in this thread ill start my own thread but hopefully someone has an answer

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Whatever issue it's in, it's not going to be a good review. Unless I'm mistaken, IGN and EGM are the same thing. If that's the case, EGM is giving Kingdom Hearts II a 7.6.

edit: Oops, nevermind. EGM is 1up, not IGN. My bad.

Last edited:

ryo_girl

Sorry guys, I'm done, I meant MAY issue!!! I already have the April one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back