• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elderly man/Master Xenahort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishin

After reading one of the summaries on Birth By Sleep I actually got the feeling that the Elderly man/Master Xenahort guy might not be as big of a baddie as we think he is.

Ven: "Who? I don't know you."
Elderly man: "Only soon, will you know, and you are asleep."
Elderly man: "The one that was lost was to lose, and the one to be obtained was obtained."
Elderly man: "You must grab and take it now." The elderly man waves his hands as if to summon magic.

This might all seem dramatic and evil.
But what if the Elderly man is referring to the future of Riku and Sora.
The one that was lost was to lose - Riku was lost to the darkness, he didn't feel at home at destiny islands.
The one to be obtained was obtained - The one who will obtain the keyblade and ven's essence(?).
Now neglecting the whole Ven/Roxas/Sora thing and going on with why the elderly guy isn't that much of a baddie.

It could be that he knows the future, or have a rough idea of how certain events will follow through.
If you look at it like this : (evil badass path) Knowing that riku will go to the 'dark side' and that sora will fight the baddies, creating nobodies while he's at it, losing his heart, having fake xenahort open a path to kingdom hearts etcetera etcetera. You'll say okay it's pretty much badass.

But he could also know that the future needed the whole sora/roxas sjabang, Roxas was named roxas by the organisation. Who could say for certain that this part of sora, the nobody roxas, is really named that way.
The elderly man could've known that sora needed roxas, that the sleeping part of sora were to reawaken Ven but in the future. He could've been a pawn from the start. And obviously I don't mean the word pawn in a bad way. He's trying to save the day! :p.

Well this was my rambling ( Have to wait for Zelda PH to be released anyway :p)

Don't flame to hard.

Cia

KHeyblade

Yeah, you may be right, we dont know for sure tha Master Xenahort is the bad guy. That opens a lot of new posibilities.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Hm. It'd be nice if Master Xehanort isn't a bad guy. Maybe his apprentice is the real baddie? Maybe he/she takes control of him during the final battle (which is why they split into two people, the apprentuce is controlling both bodies).

Or maybe Master Xehanort is the voice from Dive to the Heart...>.>

Ooh, nice theory. :O

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It was Roxas, though, wasn't it? Isn't it the scene where Xemnas says "He looks just like you"?

shadow_of_light

i like that idea. and for the whole voice of deep dive, maybe he's even going as far as to somehow "interfere" with his future, out present, to make it what it is.

Ishin

I think it's quite plausible though that if he's seen as the end boss in bbs, it's because a misunderstanding.
Terra who yells : What have you done to him?!
He could be thinking that the old guy was off to doing evil stuff.
And that terra is just going after the guy because he thinks he's going to do something/has done something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back