• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Einstein's Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
With the exceptions of the interludes, the theme of this book is very abstract. I'd recommend the book for Philosophers, theorists, and possibly those whom detest long novels.

文偉立

newb programmer
Cool man said:
Abstract?

I do enjoy abstract scenarios...

Its mostly contemplations of time. Whatever may exist as strange is written chapter by chapter. The book has the reader question the fabric of time: whether it flows simultaneously together or whether it can travel backwards or if it remains still for all time.

D

Desert Jesus

This book sounds interesting...I may pay a visit to the store later. I can't believe I've never come across this before.

文偉立

newb programmer
It's not one of your typical novels which can weight up to 3 pounds. It's a small and rather large-font book that just views through some omniscient eyes about the fabric of time and how it functions. Every chapter (set in intervals of dates) has a different "rule".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back