• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EGM magazine online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorareborn

Okay by now some of you must know about the egm magazine being online and supposedly this is suppose to be true, but the one thing that doesn't add up is the fact that the egm site has the release date as 3/15...while the magazine "supposedly" says the end of march. This is not about the release date, but this is mainly about whether or not you think the magazine article is real or fake. If you noticed anything else that doesn't make sense write it in here *note* don't say jesse mccartney is proof that its fake, cause that is semi-believable since lance bass was sephi (and he did a good job). Another reason is that supposedly the FF characters have changed which I find a little weird since Mandy Moore hasn't been in anything since kh lol.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
well, the actual magazine isn't online. the editors post articles they write, and since the next issue will be focusing around KH2, then an article might be posted soon, since the magazine comes out the 14th of Feburary. the website is www.1up.com

*2*Tosty

The info is real don't worry, it's credible or else they couldn't have written this:
Copyright © 2006 Ziff Davis Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Originally appearing in Electronic Gaming Monthly.

E

Eclipse

it was a mistake probably. all i know is that egm monthly is coming out february 14th which will have an exclusive interview with tetsuya nomura and we might get a release date. (MIGHT!!!) so cross your fingers

Sorareborn

so if anyone can submit something to that website then its most likely false cause a lot of people like putting false info, because once people find it to be false then they become upset which amuses the person who put up the false info. It amuses me only when its done in forums.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
In the VA thread, KL made 2 posts about writing the article himself and that the whole thing was fake, which he quickly changed to two posts about hating Jesse or something. So... yeah, it's probably fake.

TheKing'sGuard

No Jesse? NICE!

Yeah I read Mandy Moore's not doing Aerith this time it's Menu Savari (American Beauty, American Pie 1 & 2, and others)

Parts of the interview are leaking online and the EGM magazine will go on sale in 11 days! NOW ALL WE NEED IS FOR SE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back