• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EASY Final Form leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I just discovered this a few weeks ago. Final Form is REALLY easy to level up.

At the mysterious tower, transport to the top. Go down and there should be Beserkers and Dusks. Normally the Berserkers might take some time but with my good friend thundaga I can spazz it all out and there, Beserkers bye-bye!

You can keep doing this for every area of the tower, and you can have unlimited drive by going to the gummi ship WHILE driven and transport back into the spot you were in in the first place. And since you can literally kill a huge number of Nobodies in Final Form with Thundaga, you can max Final Form out in a minimum of a half-hour.

If there's a strategy like this, feel free to close away, mods.

Trimmblade

Although this is a known strategy, it's good to repeat it so other people can see it who haven't seen it before. Nice job.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
He means Master Yen Sid's tower.

Also, you can go to TWTNW at "Twilight's View" and attack nobodies from there, run back, go to your gummi ship while in form, and then repeat over and over.

I'll try this one though, it may be faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back