• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Earth is in Danger!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
ooc: ok quote marks are used to show if your character is talking or not so like if i put this for example "I know hoe badly you want to beat this guy so go on" thats how you use quote marks just make sure you end them and actions dont require quote marks

lighthunter

Name: Light
Weapons: Solar 2 handed sword ((is that ok?))
Skills: Tracking
Appearence: long black hair. light blue eyes he wears a white muscle shirt and long baggy black pants fingerless gloves he isn't very muscley and is just able to hold his sword straight. He wears a necklace which has a spiral symbol on it [Effect: Added Fire damage to his attacks]

Background: Light has been unconcious for months. Now awakeing from it and finding only that his whole family has been destroyed by the invaders. Now filled with range he weilds a special sword which is made with pure solar energy.

[you said no swords but mine is a more upgraded version of one]

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
(Thanks for being patient. We can start now.)

Standing high on top of a pile of rubble, Amber evaluated the damage. "Darn. So much destruction. So many lives.... taken.... Stupid AI!!!!" She yelled into the sky.
"I swear, I will get you back!" A group of EHF could be heard marching just a ways down. " No." she thought. She quickly jumped behind the pile she was on. The group of EHF officals marched nosily passed her not even noticing her. Amber waited a little longer, guessing they were going to stop to look for survivors. & she was right. They stopped a few yards away from where she was. Amber then unplugged a grande & threw it at the troop. She then took off running. She rigged the grande to give her enough time to get a safe distance away. It exploded just as she reached 1/4 of a mile out of range. "Puf, one down.... a lot more to go. How stupid of them not to notice it in time. Humph, this is the first step to achieveing my goal." She thought evilly and walked away w/ her coat waving in the wind.

Alice walked out of her cellar & into the desolate land. Her held a wounded arm close to her body. An all black cat followed right behind her. It had a little jingle bell around its neck that jingled when it walked. "W-wow..." Alice said in shock. "Th-th-that.. bomb.. did all th-th-this?" she asked herself out loud. She flinched & held her arm closer. It was bleeding badly. Blood seeped through her shirt sleeve and fell to the ground. "I... I better find someone to fix this. errr... It maybe broken... The rock that fell on my arm almost guarantees that. C-C'mon, Kiki. Let's see if anyone else lived."
"Mew." it responded and following its master.

III.KeY

Roan was sitting in a dark alley behind some crates so the troops wouldn't find him. "Feh... That bomb... Those troops.... Man I just wanna strangle them right now!!"

He punched the wall in frustration, making a small crack in the process. Unfortunately, one of the troopers heard the noise.

"Over here!" he motioned over to some other guys. Roan got his laser sword ready just in case they would do something.

"It's a survivor..." one of the men said. "Wait, shush... I hear something movin' behind those crates..." he took out a gun and pointed it forward.

"Come out come out wherever you--"

SLASH, SLASH, SLASH! All the men were cut in half by Roan's laser sword. "Weaklings..." he adjusted his mask and kept on walking until he heard a cat's "Mew".

Roan sniffed the air. "Blood... there's blood coming from that near that banged up cellar..." he ran toward the cellar and looked around, seeing a girl.

"Oh my goodness..." Under his mask his eyes were wide open in shock. Roan ran toward the girl and her cat. "Are you okay?"

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Alice looked at the man weakly. "Oh! It's a survivor. Please... I need help.. I think my arm maybe broken. Please, can you do something about it?" She pleaded.

(OOC: This is in the future. medicine is most likely highly advanced so keep that in mind.)

III.KeY

Roan looked around. "Man there's nothing around here that can help...." he kept on looking around and stared at the fallen troopers.

"Wait, I know! Just let me go run back to that alley and get some antibiotics from their supplies..." Roan tore off his shirt and wrapped it around her wound.

"Use that for right now!" he ran off with no shirt on (lol).

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Alice watched her healer wrap his shirt around her wound. "Wow... he's really nice."
"Use that for right now!" He said & ran off.
Alic stood there still holding her arm. She looked at Kiki who looked at her too. Kiki cocked her head to one said & then nudged against her leg. This always made Alice smile.
"Thanks Kiki for the cheer up."
Kiki purred and meowed.

Alice looked up & saw her healer returning.

III.KeY

Roan put down a small bag full of medic things. "Antibiotics.... antibiotics..." he said as he threw out each item that wasn't what he was looking for.

"Ah, here we go!" he smiled under his mask and held up a cotton ball with some other thing in a bottle.

"This may sting a little..." Roan said as he put a drop of the liquid from the bottle on the wound and then wiping it with the cotton ball. "Don't worry.. I'll take care of you."

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ooc: I'm just changing the name of my character to Jing chaotix

IC:
jing was running through twisted and destroyed streets trying to avoid the EHF AI. He stopped for a moment to rest at a safe spot for a short while and checked his pockets for medicine "Shoot! I ran out of medicine!" jing got up and started to run of into unidentified directions and bumped into an EHF AI. The AI Redied itself to attack and lunged at Jing for the capture. Jing dodged the attack but the AI injured his arm. He took out his sword and swung it with one arm (note his right arm is hurt) by swinging his weight to fling the sword right through the AI. He continued running and halted to a stop and saw another person running some where without his shirt and called out "Hey! You are you also another human survivor right?" houting tiredly but noticed that he was not noticed and shouted even louder then stopped to see a person helping the girl heal her wounds. He then smiled and walked towards them.

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Alice winced in pain. are a surge of pain she smiled at the man. "Th-thank you so so much. You've gone out of way so much for me. How can I ever repay you-- eh... what's you're name? I'm Alice. & my cat that's rubbing up against me is Kiki." she asked.

III.KeY

Roan smiled back under his mask. "I'm Roan. Neat cat you got there... And about you repaying me, you don't have to." he smiled again under his mask and said, "Just promise me we will be friends."

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Jing shouted again and was heard by not the two other people but by a close by AI who found him and charged at him. "Why does these things chase me!" Jing stood his ground and waited for the right time to attack.

As woon as the AI got near Jing swung his sword and hit the AI but it was a draw beacause the AI hit him in the stomach sending him flying to a building but the AI was destroyed and Jing was knocked out leaving him thinking that he was going to die but he only fainted.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Alice smiled & said, "Yes, I will be friends w/ you, Roan." the sound of crumbling echoed in the distance. 'Wh-what was that?" Alice questioned. Kiki hissed toward the direction of the sound. "Huh? What's wrong, Kiki?" Alice asked. "Kiki's acting weird. But I don't know why."

III.KeY

"C'mon, let's go check it out..." Roan said to Alice. "And I'm glad we're friends..." he picked up the medic bag just in case and walked forward next to Alice.

"Just tell me if you need anything." he said sincerely.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
"Thank you... I will." She said smiling. She still held her arm in pain. Kiki lead the way toward the sound.

When they got there, there was pile of rubble & someone was lying there. "*gasp* Are you alright!" She called the the man as she ran to his side.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Jing woke up a few minutes slowly recovering. "I forgot I injected a recovery nanos!" Jing Got up but fell. He took out his gun and stood still looking up at the girl "yea I am alright" He then put away his gun but is still clutching his sword in hand.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Alice was a bit shocked but was glad to see he was alright. "umm.. yr not gonna shoot me are ya?" she asked. Kiki was still hissing at something. "eh? Kiki.. calm down there's--..." She froze as she saw a dead EHF soldier. "Wh-wh-what is that?" she asked petrified. She walked & hid behind Roan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back