• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

when is E3 going on?!?!?!?!?! im still as of yet been told exactly when it does... i need to know.. and also, if there is gonna be like a secret camera filming... or something on TV that i can watch to get all the E3 news i need.... plz help...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I know G4 has live E3 coverage, so you can watch G4 to see E3...I'm pretty sure G4 will advertise when they are going to air E3 stuff and the shows on G4 will probably summarize the E3 content in case you missed some stuff so you should watch G4 to make sure...

.DiZ.

i knew i could do that one... but for some reason, not to long ago, comcast took G4 off the show list... its just politics on that station now...

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
Go to Gamespot on the WEB, the biggest online gaming webtool there is - I know does guys from last year at TGS, they sent a team to JAPAN to record all 3 days and they do the same for the E3 event, averagely each episode (1day) goes round bout 1-2 hours and covers all three days the best they can and take secret shots of the new games and such, like when I saw them the reporter guy got told off alot for recording -,-

So the best way is to go to Gamespot - when time comes they have the LIVE WEB COVERAGE which E3 debutes live on the web on Gamespot. So check them out!

GO GAMESPOT TEAM! :thumbsup:

EDIT

Also I forgot to mention.. I think I saw them at the SE Party too but not so sure - But if they were you can probably find a video coverage of it.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah G4 will cover everything and they probably will cover Square Enix stuff sojust watch it then.

Sexy Angel
hmmm... if i knew when and where, i would go to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back