• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DWU is GEU and GEU is BHK!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark_Heartless

i worked it out dwu looks EXACTLY like geu and geu walks up to this guy who says "he looks just like you" obviously talking about sora!!!!!

Playcell

.. He says 'he looks just like you' 'cause he fought Sora in Hollow Bastion (play KH: Final Mix)
and by the way the BHK looks similar to Sora but doesn't look 'just' like Sora.. they both just have spikey hair.

x-knight

Dark_Heartless said:
i worked it out dwu looks EXACTLY like geu and geu walks up to this guy who says "he looks just like you" obviously talking about sora!!!!!

i think ure theory is wrong

1)there is no voice to the trailersso it could hav been eny one hu sed "he looks just like you." if u can lipread like i can then u would be able to see that the way dwu and si anunciate the words they say in the trailers does not match

too back that up say "he looks just like you" in english and in japennese (if u can)
An carefully watch ure mouth and tounge ule see if u compare ure self or eny one to dwu and si ule see they wont match up.

2) i sed this a number of times dwu is not geu becuase of the stature of them dwu/bhk has a more of a tenage slim build and geu has a more of a more mature guy hu is fairly well trained ( in lamens terms , jocky build)

3) there is no direct link at the moment that showes that dwu is geu u cant tell becuase:

-U cant directly see the hair colour of geu, dwu is blonde.
-the shoes and shoe style is different
- - bhk if u havnt noticed he has colorful shoes its hard to see in the trailers but its there + bhk doesnot hav his pants tuck in to them.
Geu has BlackBoots with pants tucked in

Last edited:

oathion

actually, i'm going to say DWU is NOT GEU. why? because if you look closely in the DD trailer, you see that a heartless symbol pops up right BEFORE the GEU walks through.

1)there is no voice to the trailersso it could hav been eny one hu sed "he looks just like you." if u can lipread like i can then u would be able to see that the way dwu and si anunciate the words they say in the trailers does not match

ok, one; write correctly. two, the SU says 'he looks just like you' to the GEU.

T

truefanofkh

Haha, my thoughts exactly. Before you start posting LEARN HOW TO READ. Wow, that's great you can lip read, but you can't freaking read a book/any other material.

That's great that you thought of a theory, hope you have more to come. No comment on it though, because I really don't care--anymore! Peace!

D

Dark_Heartless

x-knight said:
- - bhk if u havnt noticed he has colorful shoes its hard to see in the trailers but its there + bhk doesnot hav his pants tuck in to them.
Geu has BlackBoots with pants tucked in

yea he might have difrent shoz but so does riku when he gets the big coat

x-knight

fine u guys can shoot me down all u want im just expresing mi theory just like all of you and if all of you people hav siblings wanting to play neopets on your comp and try to post at the same time you know just how i fell like.

i dont care how i write to fools hu criticise me.

im saying in mi last couple of posts that dwu isnt' geu becuase of so and so

-------------------------------------------------------------

make out as much u can of wat i have written

------------------------------------------------------------
no im not portugeuse Crowmaster no need to be rascist

D

Dark_Heartless

ok sry x knight and yes i know how it feels with the neopet thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back