• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dusk's Last Requiem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

Hey guys I'm back and I h=got an all new story. I'm now straying away from the KH type stuff and am doing my own. I just felt the need to be completely orginal. So, no more KH based rps or Fanfics.... Okay enjoy! Needsome feedback...oh and if you want to read my old succesful Fanfic click on the link below V
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=14903

“ZEN! WAKE UP!”cried a little girl no older than 11.

Zen awoke with a start as to see his younger sister at the foot of his bed. He scratched his head a bit and laid his head back down on his pillow. His sister then jumped onto his back and forced him to wake up.

“C’mon you’ll be late for your first day of school!”

“Mehh….I really dot feel like it right now sis….”responded Zen with a yawn,” I’ll come the second day of school…”

“Grrr.! ZEN GET OUT OF BED!”

“Make me…”

“Fine miss your first day of school! Mom’ll just get you anyway!”

“Crap…forgot about that….fine fine fine…I’ll go.”

Zen clambered out of bed sleepily and shoved his sister off the bed. Wiping his eyes of crust, Zen stood and mad his way to the closet. The entire thing was a mess just like his room. Clothes, papers, and food littered the floor. The closet had a gigantic pile of clothes in the center of it. Zen reached in and grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt not caring if it was dirty or clean. As long as it looked clean, it was fine with him. Then he turned to his sister and glared at her., “A little privacy please?”

“It’s not like I haven’t seen you in your undies before….”

“OUT!”

“Jeez you don’t have to yell…”

Zen’s sister made her way out of the room dragging her feet along as she went and Zen began to take off his night clothes. He then put on the clothes he got out from his pile, which was an all black T-shirt and dark blue jeans. After finishing with that, he made his trek across the sea of junk and clothes. He tripped four time before he made it to the door. Then he turned to look at his room. The bed against the left wall, the TV right across from it, and the open door to the closet to the left of that. He shook his head and thinking to himself said, “I really have to do something about that….I might break my neck in there one day.”
With a sluggish turn, Zen made his way to the bathroom directly down the hall from his room. There he looked blankly into the mirror. His spiky blonde hair dangling in front of his eyes which where a blue-green like color. He brushed the hair away from his eyes and opened each on wide. Then smiled and walked out the bathroom.Hopping down the stairs, he was stopped by his younger sister. “You leaving now?”

“…Do I really have to answer that question?”

Zen pushed aside his sister and walked out the door to their home. The chilled air made his hairs stand on end. Before he could go back inside to get his coat, his sister had closed and locked the door. Agitated, Zen started sprinting in the direction of his new high school. He then began to think why it was so cold in the summer. Deep into thought something else had caught his attention. Embedded into the very top of a tree, a sword with a peculiar hilt glistened brightly. He walked over to the tree and figured how much more late he could possibly be. Figuring he had nothing to lose, Zen started to carelessly climb the tree. Limb by limb he climbed, anxiously awaiting to grasp the sword. He had always dreamed of owning his own one day. Upon reaching the final branch, the sword’s hilt was is hand’s reach. He stretched out his arm to grab the blade but fell short a few inches. Extending his arm even further, he still fell short a few inches. Becoming frustrated now, he thrust out his arm as far as it could go and grasped the hilt. Little did he realize that he had lost his balance and was only being held up by the blade.

His weight then started to remove the blade from its resting place., which in turn caused Zen to further drift from his place on the branch. Now panicking, Zen tried to regain his balance, but to no avail. His leg slipped off the branch and he was dangling by the hilt of the sword. The blade itself then began to loosen from its hole and Zen was closer to his ultimate demise. Then , and all at once, the sword was removed from the tree and both Zen and the sword plummeted to the ground.

Then, as Zen was supposed to hit the ground, he continued falling. Falling at a non-stop speed. The sword was glowing brightly next to Zen as they continued falling. The light that the sword emitted became unbearably bright. That very light consumed Zen and he began to slow. His feet had touched what he thought was ground, but there was nothing…all around him was darkness. The light around Zen had diminished but the sword still glowed.

Zen examined his new surrounding curiously and was confused. He took a single step forward and an entirely new world was revealed before him….

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back