• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dusks...just costumes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki Demonica

Somewhere where blood is dripping and I am singing
Website
www.Aki22.deviantart.com
I was staring at the dusk pictures, and I noticed something.

Are they just something else in costume? I mean, look;

http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/party/4.gif
4.gif

The mouths, or whatever they are at the heads, look like they have zippers attached. The arms have belts, and if you look at the side view there's something inside the mouth/head.

Maybe I'm just senile.

On another note...what the crap is this? http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/party/6.jpg Are there crystals inside them? O_O''

SantoryuKeyblade

I think the part with the crystals are drawn to help the artist with the basic shape of the character. Some people use lines instead. About the other one, I'm just as lost as you are...

A

Audo

Those links dont work for me, They just go to thwe main page. Mind posting pictures maybe? Or directiosn to get to the pic.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
ya ive notice this too about the costume theory. and also if you look at the screenshot of BHK fighting the giant dusk, it has a giant zipper down it. and if it isnt a costume, then it looks rele retarted. lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Meh, it's possible. And they may take their name seriously. Dusk = Light turning into Darkness.

Maybe when unzipped their White(Light) outsides will turn Black(Darkness). If you noticed the Dusk (excluding that big one and the one in CoM) have like where a mouth should be but it's just black.

The Darkness inside will consume the light and therefore shall be night....Dusk.....or......Twilight......
Open yourself up to Darkness...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
oh..yes...The Dusk are just costumes..and since they can appear and disappear you think they are heartless..oooh ya

Heartless:Lets go kill everyone in these new costumes..Sora wouldn't guess it was us..hahaha

<<....Ya..thats exactly it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back