• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dusk theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultimaarmor

note this is just a theory
what if the dusks arent the body and the soul but are someting else like memories for example so if this is true then that would explain why there was no sora dusk and fit nicley with kingdom hearts chain of memories
note its just a theory

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CoM does have something to do with KH story. If it didnt then it wouldn't have been made. Sora is in the flower pod thanks to CoM. Riku is out of Kingdom Hearts thanks to CoM. We were introduce to DiZ and the organization thanks to CoM. Does any of that have anything to do with KH2? Yes

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Is a good theory. But i dont see why jmaine06 say`s that CoM not have nothing to do whit KH. If you see, CoM is the direct sequel of KH. And the prequel to KH2. CoM answer you a lot of question about KH2.

thelastdoor

what about the memories? are u saying the dusk are forgotten memories? or memories on the other side of the heart? explain

U

ultimaarmor

thelastdoor said:
what about the memories? are u saying the dusk are forgotten memories? or memories on the other side of the heart? explain
im saying that once the darkness gets to the heart it then seperates the heart from the body soul and memories of the person then the memories become the dusk the heart becomes the heartless and so is the reason why sora in kingdom hearts didnt a have dusk because he held on to his momories and emotions.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Sora_Matrix said:
Is a good theory. But i dont see why jmaine06 say`s that CoM not have nothing to do whit KH. If you see, CoM is the direct sequel of KH. And the prequel to KH2. CoM answer you a lot of question about KH2.

Dude, you are sooo mixed up, you and the dude who posted before you.
If you read the Interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he clearly says that CoM was made AFTER they had started working on the sequel to KH2. The whole reason Sora went through getting his memories taken then given back is so that the gamers would be right where they left off at the end of KH. Yes, Riku and Mickey did get out of Kingdom Hearts, but it had nothing to do with CoM. They could have easily gotten out, anyway. CoM is not a direct sequel to KH. You are going through the same stuff you went through in KH (hence the the name, CHAIN OF MEMORIES).

It is so obvious. You must not know the facts, my oh so feeble-minded friends.
-------
Here's proof:

GMR: Will players need to play Chain of Memories in order to keep track of key events in KH2?

Tetsuya Nomura: As I mentioned earlier, since the story for Chain of Memories did not exist when we already had one for KH2, you wont be put into a position where you have to play Chain of Memories. However, in order to see and know everything in the world of Kingdom Hearts, I recommend you play Chain of Memories (and patiently wait for KH2!).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Your the feeble one. CoM does have something to do with the story. It introduces the Organization, DiZ, Namine, the BHK. Sure they could have done that in KH2 but they didnt. And CoM is a direct sequel to KH. Thats why they show the same beginning that KH one showed you.
-------------------------
Yes but thats when they had a story for KH2. But how do you know that story didnt change a bit thanks to Chain. And to understand everything in the KH world you should play CoM meaning it has something to do with the story.

CoM may be minor but it does have something to do with the KH storyline. I'm right, you're wrong. You're feeble, i'm not....and maybe the other people too o.o

A

Axel89

wait, wait, wait...how can you still be saying that CoM is not a link between KH 1 and 2...that statement simply makes no sense at all. even if Nomura said it. I mean, if he said that riku was actually a girl...it would'nt change the fact that he's not (thats just an example btw, Nomura never said that...thank god)

shadowsephi-1234

youll need to keep youlse stories straight!i mean,come on,you have to admit,CoM did introduce alought of things,but it leaft us hangin',ALOught!

CrAzY iN LuV29x

Website
crazyinluv29x.250free.com
What do you mean by an example? That was an actual interview with Nomura, they're posted on this website. The Organization was in KH, remember? There was a painting of them or something in Hollow Bastion. And they all had slightly different names than the ones in CoM. Also, the BHK was already in trailers before CoM came out. And he was in the Secret Ending of KH. So he already existed. I don't know about the others.

U

ultimaarmor

note im new here and im not sure if im allowed to do this but ive got another theory this ones about the unknowns but it has some major connections with my dusk theorie should i put it in another thread or keep it here
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back