• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dusk theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Heart

I just discovered something: I was reading a dictorary at school today and I wonder "maybe I can look up some KH2 words". :D so I look up "dusk" and it said "the darker side of twilight". maybe the Dusk are twilight but will turn into Heartless later which are darkness. post your thoughts on my theory!

Last edited:

Lock_On

"maybe I can look up some KH2 words". so I look up "dusk"

Lol, "Dusk" isn't really a KH2 word it's a word that is used by other people too, not just for KH2.

I don't really agree with your theory, but we won't know anything until the game comes out or some more information is released.

TruChaos

Wait ...what is this "dictorary" and were can I find one in my school?? Anyway like KL said your theory is stupid.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
.:KL:. said:
That is stupid.

lol wow KL, have anything else to say about it?

i dont think they'll turn into heartless. They are, "another force" the third force if you will. I belive they work with the organization (hence Marluxia riding on one, and the new screen shot in the Jump Magazine with the new unknown. he has it next to him)

but thats just what i think...not like any one cares *cry* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back