• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duel-Wielding Uknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinemaster360

IN deep dive , the hooded figure with oblivion and oathkeeper throws oblivion up to the blindfolded uknown. If you look carefully, you can see the duel-wielding uknown holding the kingdom key once he throws oblivion up . That means that probably the duel-wielding uknown might be Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow...tbhis is so old it has liver spots >_>

God that was a terrible joke.....

Either way, the DWU isn't Sora, thatnk yuo and goodbye *slaps you*

NeoRiku

Awards
Well when sora donald and goofy fought the giant heartless army, in the trailer, sora swung his arm and his keyblade appeared in it.

shinemaster360

It is exactly what neoriku said . In kingdom hearts or CoM When sora swings his arm , the keyblade just suddenly appears. don't beleive me, then just check your kingdom hearts game and find out.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, I think we all know that the Keyblade is a sumonable weapon...dur >_>

It's not like he pulls it out of his pants >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Jesus Christ we know what they said you dont have to make a dumbarse post saying

"what so and so said"

Get a life. >_>

Owaz

Yes, the Keyblade is a summonable weapon. And the Dual-Weilding Unknown is NOT the Blonde Haired Kid or Sora for that matter...

Reasons:

1: Look at the unknown's hair. Do you call THAT brown?
2: In some recent footage, we saw a scene of BHK playable getting his arse whooped by the big white Dusk monster. Dual-Weilding Unknown kicked arse himself!
3: Dual-Weilding Unknown's hair is neither blonde or brown. It is the exact same color as Riku's. And I'm betting my money on Dual-Weilding Unknown actually being Riku Replica. Why? Well I'm too lazy to post the reason at this moment, sorry. <_<

Owaz

Meh... guess I'll explain my reasoning so you don't think I'm a total fool Muffinman.

My guess is that Riku Replica became a Non-Existent One just like the members of the Organization. He faded into nothing when he was finally defeated, but the probably made him the perfect subject for being a member of the Order. After all, they probably weren't officially called the 13th Order until somewhere during the one year time period while Sora is asleep since KH2 is supposed to take place a year after the events of KH and CoM. I could get even MORE technical but I'd really rather not. But I'd have to admit it be pretty cool if we got battling Riku twins in KH2. ;D Eh, could have this all horribly wrong though since we don't know who the remaing Unknown/'s are/is.

In conclusion... Sora is NOT the Dual-Wielding Unknown, and I don't believe BHK is either.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Vexen created Riku Replica... Namine gave him memories....He isn't Human, adn therefore has no Heart, or Soul...so when he died, there's nothing to become a Shell, Heartless, or Nobody (Creature)

Owaz

Actually he did have a heart at the near end. Otherwise he wouldn't have been walking around and fighting like he did against Riku at the very end. I know Namine crushed it, but she must have restored it too, which would explain why he came back to face Marluxia and you know the rest...

Riku didn't destroy Replica's heart, he just...destroyed Riku Replica. I dunno... >_<

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> The RR NEVER came back to fight Marluxia. Everything....well mostly everything....in Sora's mode took place before Riku's mode.

RR is dead and he is not the DWU. The DWU is an early concept of the BHK. Accept it or go to KHU's forum and tell them and they will say the same thing we told you. And most likely will flame you for being a dumbarse as you came from here.

Owaz

Meh, you probably are right. But Riku Replica did come back to face Marluxia at the end of Sora's scenario! He didn't actually fight him, he just sorta came and he was "there". Okay I'm over it. <_<

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> He didn't come back. The RR never left in Sora's mode he left at the END of it AFTER Marluxia was destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back