• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual Wielding Techiques

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, from the TGS04 trailer, we see that Sora can do some pretty awesome techniques while Dual Wielding. I was just wondering, what kind of techs do you think he's gonna be able to use? Just make them up. This IS different from create an ability. I hope you people will think of it that way. From what I've seen, it already looks like Sora can sort of fly while in Brave mode. I've also seen what looks like an Aerial Sonic Blade. One thing I thought up was Double Strike Raid. You'd throw one, then the other, then keep doing it for five times. :D

zappopunk182

i think one will be like trinity limit but instead it starts off like rikus move from when your fighting him inside hollow bastion by the princess of hearts then jumps in the air with the keyblade sticking up then shoot 20 beams out and destroy all enemies near bye

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
o_O Ok...Put more detail in it next time. I've got another one. Sora jumps into the air, flips, then come down like with Stun Impact in COM, but it sends out two beams shooting through the ground. Then they shoot out, hitting big enemies down to the ground.

zappopunk182

um.... ok here we go.... he will throw the keyblade in the air then beacon the ground to rise around him and then when all of the kinds of keyblades start falling and wherever they hit a big spike rises up and then he grabs two (your choice) and and starts spinning.... then stops and your command box goes blue

SacredFireman

Hmm, since he has met Squall/Leon he'll use a Squall like attack. He'll put energy into both keyblades bring them together create a large energy beam and slam it into the nearest enemy(or group, it'll do a shockwave around it to hit nearby enemies, like Squalls Blasting Zone from FFVIII).

zappopunk182

since he has so many summons..... he summons all the summons at once and sends them out to battle..... and tottally whoops on the badies! and then ifrit comes down and does hell fire

AHeartless

I think one technique is that he uses with other keyblade Judgement, but can still fight with the other one and then the thrown keyblade returns.
I believe one technique will be Ars Arcanum simply. But instead of beating bad one enemy, he beats every one in near him with spinning attacks.
And one attack is of course Tornado/Hurricane. He spins around hitting with keyblades.
Oh and if he has two keyblades in Donald&Sora fusion he probably got Dual Spellcasting. Casts like two Fireballs at the same time. Or 2x faster than normal.

Dorak

Another thing is a double sonic blade! Like he zips around the battlefield and slices everything into two. Or he can throw one keyblade, fight with the other, and have the other one come back in mid-air when his flipping and then cast a double thunder!

oathion

I think he can do like, a double Ragnarok but it's called Multi Double Ragnarock. He holds out Oblivion and Oathkeeper, and like, little white and purple balls shoots out his keyblades like a gun.

Z

Zephyr

i got a sweet move ok well if you have seen the video with sora fighting with 2 keyblades he runs like really fast.

well i think it would be really cool if sora could run kinda at a slant up the wall for a bit and they jump off really high up and when he is coming back down he strikes all the air heartless with sweet combos

*zephyr*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back