• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual Wielding Confusion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
This is the first I've heard of King Mickey and Kairi being Dream Eaters...how did that theory come about?
I interpret "Dream Eaters" as those who keep others away from the darkness, in some form or another. This is why Riku is considered to be Sora's Dream Eater; it technically was his keyblade that prevented Sora from drowning in darkness in the beginning of KH1.

Likewise, every time that Riku comes close to giving into the darkness, Mickey's always there to save him. I think their friendship could be the reason why the KK has a Mickey keychain on it.

Ech0.7

I interpret "Dream Eaters" as those who keep others away from the darkness, in some form or another. This is why Riku is considered to be Sora's Dream Eater; it technically was his keyblade that prevented Sora from drowning in darkness in the beginning of KH1.

Likewise, every time that Riku comes close to giving into the darkness, Mickey's always there to save him. I think their friendship could be the reason why the KK has a Mickey keychain on it.
Got'cha. I never thought much about Sora receiving the Kingdom Key in KH1...technically it was meant to be Riku's correct? If I remember, it was explained over the course of a few cutscenes, one where Yuffie explains that the keyblade chooses its wielder. The Kingdom Key 'changed its mind' so to speak and chose Sora instead...right?

keybladeofhonor

One thing is that the Keyblade chooses people with strong hearts.This explains why Namine never uses a Keyblade.Also,Yen Sid gave his keyblade to Mickey,so he couldnt preform the ceremony.And Roxas got two Keyblade because of Xion.The Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades represent Sora's memories of Kairi and Riku.

Got'cha. I never thought much about Sora receiving the Kingdom Key in KH1...technically it was meant to be Riku's correct? If I remember, it was explained over the course of a few cutscenes, one where Yuffie explains that the keyblade chooses its wielder. The Kingdom Key 'changed its mind' so to speak and chose Sora instead...right?

True,but Ventus's heart was in Sora's body,giving him the abillity.At the time of KHI,Sora has a stronger heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back