• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dsetiny islands in first game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

I need some help, see i need the cutscene where sora wakes up from the dream and kairi goes "You lazy bum" then riku shows up and is like "Your just as lazy as he is" and she goes "So you noticed" and then they race, i also need the one where they are sitting on the tree branch, does anyone have them? I have looked at so many sites it isnt funny, if anyone has them, please contact me through messages, share the file wit me, please!!!! LOL, but post here if anyone has them, kay, thank you!!

KairiGurlPaupo

insanehikari said:
I have most of the beginning, I can upload it in a little while. :D
*huggles* You are teh coolest!!!!!!!!! wait, will i be able to download it? I sorta need it as a file, not on like youtube, im working on a movie, hehe??

KairiGurlPaupo

Sorry for posting again, but i found it on Youtube, DeathSpank put it there (From the forums) so how do i get it off there?

M

Monkey Man

Yay you found it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

4AD

insanehikari, can you upload all of the cutscenes from Destiny Islands and split them into sections just like you did for the first three?

4AD

Also, if anyone has links to sites that have cutscenes available for download, please post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back