• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Droidecan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparta

ive been seeing a decline in original story mateirial and ive been trying to enforce the need to have new storys never before seen strait out of that soup bowl you call a head so if this rp does not do well then i will quite my seek for original story matter the lost and most valluable mineral on these forums back in the old days with the originall boared every other and thensome rp was origginall so now i will try to bring it back (yes i am one of those people who were quickly silenced during the crossover to ithe new server due to our encessent nagging on how things have changed for the worse but i have come to terms and decided to slowly die on the inside instead)

story

Mankind has been taking a steep decline in morals since about 1970. Now due to this people are outfitting there bodys with mechinery. Those who do are known as Droids but there are others who have done this not becouse it is a fad but so they can take down the new and oppresive government and destroy all traces of the droids. They are labled by the oppretionists as extremists but there fans and the generel public call them. The Droidecan

over the last thirty years Droids have been grouping to gether to form clans mostly to annhialate the droidecan who have dwindled rappidly to only five members there leader Flale has dissipeared and the droidican must fight without him to regain there foothold on the government

but a virus is spreading through droid systems corrupting there mechinery and killing them the droidicans main objective is to infiltrate the main systems administration building and take it and the virus offline

rules
no powerplaying
no godmodding
keep all lenguage and romance to a certain degree
we will all be in the droidican so there

template
name
height
weight
mechanic upgrades
bio (optional)

name winglith
age 19
appearence http://www.pixelninja.se/n00b.jpg
height 5"11
weight 230 (mostly his machinery
mechanic upgrades hearing, site, and in his left arm are tools he usses to hack computer systems and open various kinds of locks

Awards
Name: Bane

Appearence:
guys97.jpg

Height: 6"3

Weight: 274 lbs.

Mechanic upgrades: Sight; Has self-repair kit built in;Can uplink and hack into any computer system; His arm is used as a blaster cannon for last resorts... It will demolish anything...

Bio: Past unknown.

sparta

allright we jusrt need 3 more any one else who wants to join can since recruites will be needed

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: may i?

Name: Vira
Appearance: http://img63.echo.cx/img63/1057/xassasincross4lk.png
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100
Mechanic upgrades: Hearing, Vision, Strength, She can use her nails, which can turn into any sort of key imaginable.
Bio: She is wanted badly by some "hackers" and other kinds of people. Not much else is know about this beautiful but dangerous "weapon" as she's been labeled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back