• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Variations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Okay, so far I've noticed that the Drive Forms change in Tron, meaning that they become more cybernetic, just like Sora's outfit. I REALLY like how Master looks in it. Also, since I can't play at the moment, I was wondering if anyone who has it or saw anything, noticed it the drives changed in other costume worlds like Nightmare?

X

XEDELAS

actually the mask changes colour except for final form in wich u change a lil bit

instead of being a demon u look more angleic u have wings adn the mask has a halo

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It seems to be rather... random... No one is 100% sure. I got it by Driving in the Final World, I was trying to do Braver or Master (forget which one) and it became Final. From that point on I could do it when ever.

X

XEDELAS

no u get it withought noticing but where is hard to find cause it just happens but i think it replaces master

Roxas Sorrows

Uhm, no you simple minded moron. You get Final Form in The World That Never Was after the cutscene at Memory Skyscraper. You get it like Anti, by randomness, and it is another slot, AND DOES NOT REPLACE MASTER. Play the effing game.-.-

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Here are the variations for Halloween Town since luke was wondering:

Valor - mask becomes a red nocturne looking mask
Wisdom - mask becomes a blue rhapsody looking mask
Master - mask becomes half red nocturne/blue rhapsody looking mask
Final - mask becomes a giant sora's crown.

Grim_Keybearer

Heh, I love Anti-Sora....I am so good with it...I figured out how to pull out a big black keyblade looking thing

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Roxas Sorrows said:
Uhm, no you simple minded moron. You get Final Form in The World That Never Was after the cutscene at Memory Skyscraper. You get it like Anti, by randomness, and it is another slot, AND DOES NOT REPLACE MASTER. Play the effing game.-.-
zo my friggin gawd, all hail this guy that is so friggin cool, but how come i got mine in the colliseum underworld?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
In timeless river, in the bottom corner Sora becomes different colors. I haven't tested with all forms, but Sora turns red from valor.

Fammumar

violent_anger said:
zo my friggin gawd, all hail this guy that is so friggin cool, but how come i got mine in the colliseum underworld?
After going to TWTNW and seeing the cutscene with Sora fighting Roxas you will drive into it radomly. After watching the cutscene you can get it in any world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back