• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

When u drive i no u can chose your keyblade but how come on every picture it has sora holdin kingdom key and and other one

can u choose any 2 because that sucks if u cant

P.S--- do the attacks of the keyblades get added together or do the atttack gets changed for the drive form

for example-oblivion=11 and oath keeper=9 and add them up and they will equal 20

TsuraMutsugi

you can choose which TWO you want, the kingdom key is just what people tend to keep it on cause they forget to change it, or it's because it's an official pic from square so they don't want to spoil anything

D

Dexter

Twinblades said:
When u drive i no u can chose your keyblade but how come on every picture it has sora holdin kingdom key and and other one

can u choose any 2 because that sucks if u cant

P.S--- do the attacks of the keyblades get added together or do the atttack gets changed for the drive form

for example-oblivion=11 and oath keeper=9 and add them up and they will equal 20

You always see pictures with the Kingdom Key and Oblivion because Square dosnet want to realse there NEW keyblades. Even though kh2 has been releasd in Japan for nearly 4 months. But YES you can choose your own keyblades, wether that means you want to combine Ultimate Keyblade, with Oathkeeper. Also the stats of the two keyblades will combine and become 29 or somthing like that!-

The M.C.

JTTW
the number of combos you do arnt based on the attack of the keyblade, thats just the strength.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i'm going to use oathkeeper and oblivion just to keep to dual-keyblade wielding tradition! :)

popiah

OmegaChosen said:
i'm going to use oathkeeper and oblivion just to keep to dual-keyblade wielding tradition! :)
Somehow I think how to get the Final Form. Equip one of this two weapons in Valor Drive equip weapon, then the other in normal equip weapon. After that, I think instead of transform this Valor form, hidden Final form will take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back