• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Gauge problem!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornetsting234

Drive Gauge problem? I have been in a dilemma lately ever since I started playing kingdom hearts 2 again. When I first bought the game and played it. I was able to raise my valor gauge to 26 I have no idea how that happened. I have played through the game twice and I still can't get it to the amount that I want. Did I do a glitch or something because I am still baffled as to how that happened

Chupacabra

I glitch I think... I couldn't level up my drives to 7 in one game.. it always said 0 EXP until the next level..
once I could directly run through items on the ground but I couldnt pick any up.. I guess my game is pretty screwed too... anyway I'm going to buy FM+ so it doesn't matter..In fact it was kinda funny

kh2luva

" I glitch I think... I couldn't level up my drives to 7 in one game.. it always said 0 EXP until the next level..
once I could directly run through items on the ground but I couldnt pick any up.. I guess my game is pretty screwed too... anyway I'm going to buy FM+ so it doesn't matter..In fact it was kinda funny"

are you SURE yours isn't KH2FM+ cause I remember FM+ has an ability tat gives u 0exp (I hav fm+ but was too much of a chicken to play critical XD)

funnymanhaha1000

Hah the would be sweet. Imagine having 26 drive bars. You could just drive your way through the game. Like when u run out in ur form, just redrive and keep going. :thumbsup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
are you SURE yours isn't KH2FM+ cause I remember FM+ has an ability tat gives u 0exp (I hav fm+ but was too much of a chicken to play critical XD)

EXP 0 doesn't apply to your form levels. In any case...lol, 26 Drive Bars. Glitch, I'm wagering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back