• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive fusions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

nice find i watched that vid an was gonna post the same thing,but u beat me to it. i was thinkin that maybe u fuse with 2 party members it doesnt specificly be donald an goofy

King Sora

well maybe when you use really good forms like master and final, you cannot have any other party member. If that was true, then Beast would have to be in your party all the time to use that form

krazyaznsyco

no, basically, you can fuse in the same form with other people. theres a trailer when sora fused with goofy but he was never in the party since he was replaced with Mulan. its just like the gameplay in kh1 where you can level up a party member even though their not in your party.

imasecretadmirer

i think what happened was, you cant have battling party members when he uses drive forms, like in FFX when you summon an aeon, something to that effect

nothingness

well i'll clear this up i guess since i have the game

**spoilers??**

anyways, in the master form you have to fuse with any two party members, so when the person fused with beast and goofy, it wasnt a glitch or anything like that. and in the final form the only way you can use it, or even see it on the drive menu is if you have both goofy and donald in your party, therefore you must fuse only with those two for the final form.

KazekI

my fren have the game. he told me that during fusion u wont have party member.

D

DragonianWarrior

Oh My Frekin!!!!!! God!!!!!! I Cant Wait Kingdom Hearts2 Comes Out Ahhh!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back