• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drive forms(photobucket(bad pictures))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
ven-1.jpg
[/IMG] yay for this thers ven well this is"justice form'(the name sucks) welll imagen around his braclets are keychains and whene he punches the keychaines turn into keyblades yay im still figuring out the keychain part eny way its only whene he punches (i know it sucks )

im only aloud two pictlures so imagen terra greentop blue bottoms and his stye is kh 2 fm terra secret boss fight (i might create a picture thread for this)

)
mickey-1.jpg
[/IMG] here its micky well if your like wtf is mikey doing here well go to my bbs selectin theory now its a wisdom form type theme and he uses strike raid ( i think its called that (theone with the power to throw the keyblade)) but whene he usus magic he combines a strike raid

i no these suck but if you thought i was creative go to deten inferno photobucket in inferno section (the new one to the lest i just typed is better wait... WTF AM I SAYING PLEASe DONT

how do you cancel a thread

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Where Ven is standing, that is the mainland of Destiny's Island, It's not where Sora grew up , but it's close. As for drive form, I think their armor may prove to be more useful

Sexy Angel
L O L

No drive forms for BBS.... unless there are repetitive faires that give them the ability to do so.

Twiligan

call me mean or whatever you want, but that royally sucked ass. :lol: seriusly AHAhAHAHAHAhAhAhAAHAH!!!!!!!!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Poor, noob soul, you never post art work you KNOW is bad in Future of KH, also when it's BBS..

Twiligan

Pshhh...Photoshop sucks, Paint is the new photoshop, there's no denying that paint is better then photoshop...

Who do you think you are!?

sarcasim???????????????? How do you get this 25 character minimum off? its drivin me NUTS!!

Hyrenking

For the love of god close the thread! The pictures are burning through my eyes and into my soul!

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
1. Terrible drawing.

2. Never use paint to edit things, unless you're willing to spend a fair amount of time.

3. I think that's actually Terra, but he's just gone for a dip in the ocean... IDK...

4. You spelt Vaan wrong.

5. What the hell is that in the bottom right corner ??

6. You need to work on grammar and spelling if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.

7. No need for all the splodges everywhere, and the Mickey heads, and whatnot...

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
sarcasim???????????????? How do you get this 25 character minimum off? its drivin me NUTS!!

You start writing full sentences with proper spelling and grammar.

Drive forms are a bad idea, at least the drive system we had in KH2, they made the game too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back