• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Forms....>_<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha drives are what im looking forward to most. they unlock so many ablities so it'll be that much more fun, not to mention donald and/or goofy leaving the feild is always nice (they got in the way so much in 1)

lv_kh0720

BraveryOfAChild said:
Correction! Goofy and Donald give Sora their magic, and strenght, then they disappear.

isn't it answer all your question? :D
it's great that we can fight with extra power without don and goofy, but honestly...... for me thay're pretty useful in kh coz i always forgot to use ITEMS
and if my mp and hp is hell bad... "OMG I FORGOT!!!" and WHAM
*back to the continue screen* (ecspecially when i was facing a hardy boss :D)

Zeri

SkeletonBlade101 said:
i like the idea too. i just think its strange that sora fuses with others. i mean, he's not a friggin' super saiyan
Since you mind seems to be warped by the fusions of DBZ, think of it this way, its more like piccolo fusions as in your remane yourself but gain more power and thats it.

chasingdusk

Props to SkeletonBlade101 for expressing his opinion that might be taken badly with other members, and snaps to the forum for respecting his opinion and taking it so well! ^_^

Fusing does sound awkward when it comes to Sora, Donald and Goofy, but I think that even though it is a surprising element in the game it will prove to be an awesome one!

Sora Final Max

i think that its more like how summons work in kh1 the guys just go away
and master form i think is da coolest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back