• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Form xp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frostbitmonk10

Hey, guys, I was just wondering how drive form experience works. One time I checked my wisdom form xp before and after like 20 nobodies and there was only like a 2 xp point difference. This information would be really helpful seeing I want to get all my forms to lvl 7. Also, I was just wondering wth is antiform and when does it come? It's happened to me a couple of times and it was pretty cool. Just wondering if there's a pattern to it.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Alright:

Valor - 1 for every strike against an enemy (it might be Heartless exclusive, don't remember)

Wisdom - 1 for every Heartless destroyed (Nobodies and other things don't count.)

Master - 1 for every Drive Orb collected.

Final - 1 for every Nobody destroyed (Heartless and other things don't count.)

Anti-Sora: Go search for it; there's a lot of explaining behind it.

I

inhiding

Zari said:
Master - 1 for every Drive Orb collected.
Actually, one point for the small orbs; three for the larger orbs.

They aren't at all hard to level up. Refer to this thread for more details.

KHLover916

For me Wisdom was hard to level up. The easiest for me was Final then Master then Valor. With Final you just utterly massacre all the nobodies you have to fight. Wisdom was painful.

frostbitmonk10

*sigh* the hard thing is... my brother is kinda strict on whether or not I'm allowed to play HIS ps2 or HIS KH2.... meaning he's watching my timer like a hawk. So that means only about an hour or so of play every day. Heh, it's kinda funny, I was the one that bought the original KH... I got him into it and now it's coming back around to get me. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back