• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form, not like the first 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofeyrules

i have 1 question....when u go into drive mode or form or whatever u call it, is there like a little sequence when u do it, or is it done during the play time. Im asking if the battle pauses, u go into a little sequence happens, and u go back to fighting

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Its all done during real time. There is no cutscene, and if there was, it'd only last a second since drive only takes about 2 seconds to go into.

destinyoflight

it does it quick...like everything stops and then you change and you start fighting again...but no big scenes

Dr. Stoopid

Since no valid description was given, I'll just throw in two cents and say that when you initiate a drive, you are enveloped in a glass-like ball that shatters, hitting enemies in it's blast radius. There's no pause in the action at all.

Here's a cool example - http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=HhWEMvD8Pzo

***Here's a random bonus question: When Sora initiates master form in this video, he says something as he is transforming (and while performing his special spinning attack the second time) that sounds like "O-ren-knee Cow". (with a strong intensity like when karate guys go Hiyaaaa!) Sounds stupid, I know, but don't spose any of you bilingual KH2 importers happen to know what he is saying in english or if it means anything at all? Cuz in the English version he'll probly shout something stupid like "Drive!"

Last edited:

Dr. Stoopid

Neo Nobody said:
i heard that you can fuse with any party member is that true

Well I heard you can switch members during battle, which is what you have to do in order to use the form that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back