• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Form Leveling Up Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yesturday I was bored trying to level up for Sephiroth when I decided to find easy ways to
level up drive forms. I found a couple besides the obvious of just going to worlds and using
the forms. Here is a guide describing how to level up Valor, Wisdom, and Master. Final form
requires a different strategy that I am also providing. If you think this could help you,
try it out for yourself. You will have level 7 in a little while, be patient and have fun.

Another good thing about this is you also can level yourself up depending where you are at i
nthe game. The closer you are to the end the harder it will be actually level up Sora
because he requires a lot of exp.

Here is the guide.

Requirements: Drive Gauge 6 or more, High Drive Recoveries (at least 5 or more), Patience,
Good Abilities (combo plus, air combo plus, aerial recovery, guard break), and good
keyblades (oblivion, oathkeeper, fenrir, ultima keyblade).

Locations: Land of Dragons, Coliseum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Valor Form Level Up~

First go to the Coliseum and enter Pain and Panic cup. Exit right away to get full drive
recovery. (You will be doing this a lot during this and that is why it is time consuming
sometimes. Now fly to the Land of Dragons and enter the Throne Room save point. Make sure
Goofy and Donald are in your party. Exit out into the Antechamber and run to the otherside
where to of those big Heartless spawn and enter Valor form. This works best if Valor's gauge
is at 8. Now hack away using combos and abiltities. When you get knocked back quickly use
aerial recovery and go back to hacking away. In after you dispose of these guys head outside
to Palace Gates and hack away at all the enemies here, which isn't a lot. After this area
continue to head down. Now fight all the heartless here and make your way to the mountain.
On the mountain near the Village you can either enter the cave or head to the top. Rinse and
Repeat untill you get to level 7. Also could go to Halloweentown and go to the area where
you faught the Cage monster thing. This area also works good for Master Form.
~Wisdom Form Level Up~

This is pretty much the same as leveling up Valor Form. Do the same steps but make sure to
destroy the enemies. Other areas of intrest that are good for leveling up are Agrabah,
Timeless River, and Hollow Bastion. Use Magnet whenver there are a lot of enemies especially
a few large heartless and then use thunder to dispatch of them quickly. Always keep your
distance from large enemies because they can dirupt your shooting. Always grab the drive
orbs because when you shoot continously your drive gauge depletes much faster.
~Master Form Level Up~

First do the first few steps of Valor Form level up and head to the Antechamber outside of
the throne room in the Land of Dragons. Kill every heartless you find and always go for the
orbs! The bigger ones should be first priority because they get you 3 exp instead of 1 exp
like the small ones. Repeat the same strategy for Valor Form. Now for an alternate strategy
go to Halloweentown and do the same steps as Valor in that area. Another good area would be
the area in Agrabah called Bazaar and The Cave of Wonders. Lots of the enemies in these
areas drop large drive orbs.
~Final Form~

First go to the coliseum and do your thing. Now go to TWTW and pick Twilight View for the
area to drop down by. Now head downward to the area with the stairs and hack away at every
Nobody you see, especially the Creepers because tons respawn there. After you kill all of
them go back to the coliseum and repeat. Another good way is to instead of dropping down at
Twilight's View drop down at Proof of Existence. From there head down and kill the Nobodies
here and head all the way down to the area you were before (after Twilight's View) and kill
as much as you can. This is the only good way I found for Final since it is the only known
place where a lot of Nobodies spawn at a time.

I hope this guide has been helpful. I know a lot of it is repetative, reason being I didn't
have a lot of time to write this. If you do need help give me an IM or PM and I can help you
out.

-GMR5

Legato2471

Not a bad guide, a little more in depth than mine but it's a little late. =p

It would be amazing if we could go a day without a topic on the first page with the word Orichalcum+ in it.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Theres already a drive FAQ, that is much better than this one. Your strategies are too time consuming, there are easier ways to level up, you seem to have picked the hardest ways.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Hey you know the Anti Form is on a timer, well apparently everytime you turn final it takes 10 off the timer, so wouldn't it be wise to somtimes turn final then re enter the pain and panic cup to not risk the chance of turning anti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back