• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form and keyblade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_123

The Drive forms in KH2 aren't given much thought but if you think about it a lot harder you see where my theory comes in. First of all the forms (execpt for wisdom) use two Keyblades (also with Roxas). If you think about it where does the secound Keyblade comes from? Also how does Roxas use two keyblades unlike Sora? Well here's what I think.

-Could it be posilble that the Keyblade is an extision of the soul that's "unlocked" and is made into a key/blade of sorts? Then wouldn't it sort of use the soul? It's then possible to explin Sora's sudden triedness when he was first transformed into Valor as his soul supplied "power" to two differnt keyblades. But think if another soul was there to help Sora's? There comes Sora's friends part.

-If Valor form uses Goofy's soul (and the other forms uses others') where does the soul(s) go to?
  • Valor: Goofy's soul is "cut in half" and helps Sora bear the 2nd keyblade and helps him with the phiscal things Sora does in this from.
  • Wisdom: (from this part now when I say a name it means a person and/or person's soul) Donald gives Sora the use of "shoting" and is also sent to help him glide on the gound.
  • Master: When two people are presented and fused a soul (or two havled souls) are in a keyblade it makes the keyblade almost alive as it attacks the enmies. The other soul (or the other halfed souls) are sent to help with Sora's other moves in this form.
  • Final: This form only happens when after Sora meets #13 in the Orgzantion meaning that #13 could have possibley suppie Final's forms with a compleate soul (way unlikey), or a half a soul (less unlikey but stil...) it happens like Master form.
  • Anti: It is possible that the darkness withen Sora's heart come out when this happens? Due to his encounter with becoming a heartless and because of the trickey bussiness of souls, it is possible that this form could happen.

-Memory could also happen to have a hand in my theory. Even if Sora had the Ultimate Wepon at the end of KH he ends up with the Kingdom key chain at the begining of KH2. Could it be that he forget (or lost) the keychains along with all of his magic, while regaing his memories? That could possibley explian how it got in Roxas hand...

-About Roxas' keyblades: Oblivion and Oathkeeper... He could of got the Oblivion keychain when Sora when in his "Pod". The Oathkeeper he could of gotten it from Naimne as Sora got it from Kairi. He could also wield two Keyblades simpley out of memiory and from the special circstands surronding him. There is another part of this part of my theory but it involes a spoiler but if you must know PM me asking about it.

Well I think that sums it up! I might be overthinking about this but oh well...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the extra keyblades sora uses are not actually fake, they are half. think of it like this, if anime, you see two chopsticks bound together at the top, then the person splits them. the keyblade is like that, just a giant deadly chopstick h the power to fight evil and save the world. however, since the keyblade is stronger then the chopsticks, it requires more power to splitt them, and since they are magic, it requires strength of heart to split them, strength which sora does not have. therefore, he fuses or drives with goofy or donald and borrows their power. after which he can then split the keyblade into two and enjoy some hot ramen.

and as for roxas, his keyblades are not magical in any way, they are normal weapons that are formed by his memories of sora, so the swords look like keyblades

Unknown_123

violent_anger said:
the extra keyblades sora uses are not actually fake, they are half. think of it like this, if anime, you see two chopsticks bound together at the top, then the person splits them. the keyblade is like that, just a giant deadly chopstick h the power to fight evil and save the world. however, since the keyblade is stronger then the chopsticks, it requires more power to splitt them, and since they are magic, it requires strength of heart to split them, strength which sora does not have. therefore, he fuses or drives with goofy or donald and borrows their power. after which he can then split the keyblade into two and enjoy some hot ramen.

and as for roxas, his keyblades are not magical in any way, they are normal weapons that are formed by his memories of sora, so the swords look like keyblades
I didn't say there were fake but that makes sense. Should of invole something about the heart but I forget....

mirokus

Website
www.myspace.com
this is just a thought, but, isnt the oathkeeper light in ones heart and the oblivion is the darkness in another. so since roxas kinda had darkness from being an organazation memember meaning thats where the oblivion came from but then him forgetting everything and starting fresh and pure he aquired the oathkeeper. this meaning he was a form of light and darkness. plus his clothes resemble light and dark with the black on the inside and white on the out. its almost like the light is shielding the dark in if you think about how his clothes are made

just a thought and theory in process

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
This would have to do with the mystery of how the Keyblade works. The second keyblade doesn't..quite...exist. Not permanantly, at least. It's basically Sora at an extremely strong point, so he can use another keyblade. Roxas never uses a drive form, yet he can wield two keyblades, simply showing he is a powerful keyblade wielder.

Plus, necessarily it isn't the keyblade's power that allows Soar to wield two, it's his clothing's power. So, really, it's just the three fairies magic.

NiteHawk

Actually i think Sora gets the power from Roxas. But i'll post my theory on that another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back