• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Drifters - NEW OVA SERIES AWWW YEAH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I have no idea why they decided to give this an OVA series when it's barely over 30 chapters now but I really don't care. Any more Kouta Hirano anime is fine with me. Hopefully this makes him get his ass in gear with Drifters.

Anybody else notice this series translates even better art-wise than Hellsing?

and that the guy by the desk is the same seiyu as the major?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
oh this is a pleasant surprise. Drifters has really wonderful art that really shows how much Hirano has evolved, and the action seemed like it could be on par with Hellsing, so I'm definitely down for this.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I was pretty surprised. I was looking at Hellsing soundtracks and stumbled upon that video assuming it was fake until I saw the quality animation.

also on a personal note it'd be diddlying awesome if vlad the impaler became a drifter, given hirano does this series. i'd probably end up buying every volume that gets published if i saw that.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'd be highly surprised if FUNimation doesn't pick up the license to dub this, given how big of a success the Hellsing Ultimate dub has been to them after buying it from Geneon. I don't even know who I'd cast for this.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Oh snap.

How did I miss this?

Haven't caught up with the series in awhile but am certainly interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back