• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Dreams can come true, if you know it's going to happen. For example, you're going to France next week and you dream about it... This post is stupid :)

C

Charlie

I've acutally had a series of Deja-Vu in my dreams before.
But this could be due to another reason if I'm revisiting them in reality.
Damn subconciousness >.>

xD

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Some dreams can become reality yes I know it seems weird but they can. For some reason I dreamed about the mystery person of like one of those kids things. Then the next day they announced the person and it was the person I saw in my dream. Wish I had entered it oh well but they rarely happen so I don't think you would have to worry.

I don't think they are magical or anything it was just weird.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Out of all the people you have dreamt, out of all the dreams you have had, the fact that one of them had a similarity to reality does not prove dreams are magical.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
The Sandman gives you your dreams via magic sand, therefore, dreams are magical. Huzzah!
Has anyone ever had a dream come true or close to true? (赤目)
Yeah, I once had this dream where I woke up. Then I woke up. Some crazy stuff I tell ya.

Anyway, why does this thread merit Intel?

Crimson-Eyes

Where ppl r compared to monsters, where u can get
Website
myspace.com
Beacause, humans could actually have some sort of psychic ability, it may seem stupid but, twins for example, sometimes have dreams about the other one, something happening to them, and it turns out it's true. I've had dreams about a person that i haven't seen in years and then I end up seeing them, I just wanted to see hwat every one else thought T_T...(赤目)

lance104

2385 10th av (that for all you pedofiles out there
awww no i rarely see something happen in my dream that happens in life.

Most of my dreams have to do about me at a party with all my friends...xD lol and has like random crap happening xD

But what could help explain it is. For example you had a dream about making out with a girl you like ...at the PARK. And when you finally make out with her at the BEACH your mind just instantly remind you of a dream you had that all you did was made out with her ..but not where. and you just add in the beach to make you feel like you got ESP.

Its like how Deja-vu works. You saw a man in a red suit walk by. then a few days later you see another guy in a red suit, but your mind only remember the suit not the guy. So you mind kind of make you feel that you saw the same thing and kinda just make a HAZY memory that "kinda" looks like the guy in the red suit that you are looking at the moment.

well actually i think that i see visions in my dreams, if that's even possible. because almost all the time i get that feeling of deja vu and i think its because i've dreamt about it before it happened.

but a lot of my dreams dont' make sense. one minute i could be at work for some reason, then the next i could be walking on the shores of Fiji. lol

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
We dream every night, mostly about things we've done that day. Sometimes, if we do things regularly, we're inclined to believe our dreams were premonitions of what were about to happen the following day. Hence deja-vu.

Everyone gets it at some point; some more than others.

... that made absolutely no sense whatsoever, sorry for the lack of eloquence...

<3

C

Charlie

I've heard that dreams are only repressed emotions, thoughts, and memories held back in our subconciousness that break out of their repressive state; creating the 'substance' of whatever you see within your dream.

I think this was a theory of Sigmund Freud's?
I'm not sure if any of this has the potential to be true.
However, it could explain why people have such fragmented dreams at times, that hardly make any sense; (Mixtures of what we've had in the back of our minds).

But meh. Who knows?
Dreams are only dreams.
If you apply them somehow into reality, then that's your choice.

:3

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
I've heard that dreams are only repressed emotions, thoughts, and memories held back in our subconciousness that break out of their repressive state; creating the 'substance' of whatever you see within your dream.

I think this was a theory of Sigmund Freud's?

Yeah, I think that was Freud. One of his few theories that didn't involve repressed sexual feelings and such.

That theory might have been what I was thinking of in my earlier post.

<3

lance104

We dream every night, mostly about things we've done that day. Sometimes, if we do things regularly, we're inclined to believe our dreams were premonitions of what were about to happen the following day. Hence deja-vu.

Everyone gets it at some point; some more than others.

... that made absolutely no sense whatsoever, sorry for the lack of eloquence...

<3

well study was taken and they would monitor the mice brain while working on a maze. And when it was sleeping. and they were both the same. So they believe that they were dreaming about what they did that day.

So maybe we are just dreaming about what we did and got the mixed up and say we had the dream before the events. xD wow that would suck

GothBug

Dreams are very important. It's our subconscious telling us things. In February I had a dream and there was a girl I didn't know in it. In June I met a girl over the internet and we became friends. We exchanged pics of eachother. I recognised her. From the dream... MONTHS before I even knew she exsisted!

This is not a bogus thread at all.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
well study was taken and they would monitor the mice brain while working on a maze. And when it was sleeping. and they were both the same. So they believe that they were dreaming about what they did that day.

But... then wouldn't that study just show that the mouse brain is just as active when the mouse is asleep as when it is awake? It wouldn't say anything about the mouse's dreams...

<3

lance104

But... then wouldn't that study just show that the mouse brain is just as active when the mouse is asleep as when it is awake? It wouldn't say anything about the mouse's dreams...

<3

No, like for example

Day one the mouse was in a maze and the brain make a thing that looked like "A". That night the brain looked like "A"

Day two the mouse was let free in a field and the brain looked like "B". That night the mouse Brain looked like "B"

Thats just it really simplified, but you get the point.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
No, like for example

Day one the mouse was in a maze and the brain make a thing that looked like "A". That night the brain looked like "A"

Day two the mouse was let free in a field and the brain looked like "B". That night the mouse Brain looked like "B"

Thats just it really simplified, but you get the point.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, they monitor the brain activity of the mouse?

But they can't prove that what the mouse was dreaming about was the same as what it was doing during the day; it just means that its brain was working at the same rate, that there was the same amount of activity.

Different activities can use the same amount of brainpower.

<3

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
There was something that happened at TiP that I had a dream about when I was like 5 that came true. It was a minor thing. The dream was just a small talk between me and a friend, but when I was talking to him at TiP, he said something, and it was the exact same thing in my dream, same setting, same everything.

Some of my dreams actually do come true, I wish I knew why. Gotta love the mystery of life.

lance104

Yeah, I get what you're saying, they monitor the brain activity of the mouse?

But they can't prove that what the mouse was dreaming about was the same as what it was doing during the day; it just means that its brain was working at the same rate, that there was the same amount of activity.

Different activities can use the same amount of brainpower.

<3

Yeah, But the mouse that are being studied have very little things to input into their dreams. So Im guessing that its like basic stuff. Like you can really on dream about stuff you've seen, heard, ect. So the mouse that was being study on. Could have been born in a lab and did not experience much so can only dream about the maze. And when you let him do something else he can start dreaming about different things.

Its not like a mouse can dream about Pamela Anderson so no reason xD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back