• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

Hello,
I was wondering if any1 else other than has ever had a dream that they were playing or were in KH2? I have had 2 dreams about it.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
I've had two dreams also, the first dream was pretty tight. I was Riku and I was in the game, and the part in the game was before Riku was on the roof top. I had been running away from something and I was hiding in all these broken down building and the graphics were amazing it was real. So I guess I was running and it was darn and I see head lights looking for me and I start running and running and for some reason I could see through the blindfold but just couldn't see the color red. So I kept running and running and running till I found the rooftop and thats when I woke up.

The 2nd dream was my dad and I were at Circuit City and Kh2 still didn't have an official release date. So We walk in the store and I look on the game Shelf and there is only one copy of kh2 and I ran and got it and I bought it and the lady at the front said "you're lucky to get this, this is the only copy in the world that got released this early and blah blah blah. so we get home and I was right there in front of the ps2 and I woke up.

Pretty weird to dream about kh2, never thought it would happen but it did.

M

MegaFlare

I had a dream I flashed Kairi at a racecar match. No joke. >>;

Not really of KH2, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back