• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Drakkavor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok well I have no experience in writing. So if there is anything anyone can see that i need to improve on, please let me know!

Drakkavor​

The Seed of Darkness

Prologue

“Alright men, we have survived there first wave of men! And we can do it again! But all of you have to remember your training! All of your training was for this moment! We must all fight for Drakkavor!” The king preaches. A loud roar of all the warriors screaming and shouting filled the air. But it got silent and everyone sat on their horses or stood there, waiting for the next wave to come over the hill.
Eventually a small sound became a loud booming sound of thousands of warriors running over the hill towards them. Each second felt like hours to all of the soldiers waiting for their enemies to come forth and attack them. Every inch they got closer, the harder everyone gripped there weapons. Then it happened.
The instant they all clashed together, there was loud sounds of blades crashing into each other. As people fought and died more and more enemies came forth into the war. Blood and death filled the air as many soldiers died in honor of there new home. But the number of warriors dropped rapidly and they had lost hundreds of warriors in a matter of ten minutes.
Back at the Tower of Drakkavor they were watching form the balcony at the very top were all of the meetings took place.
“We are loosing too many people way to fast!” Malbeur cried out. “If we don’t do something we will loose this entire land and the little bit of the empire left standing.” He said walking in form the balcony.
“There isn’t anything we can do. With all the men we have left there is no hope.” One of the King Malbeur’s men had said.
“No!” Malbeur boomed. “There is still hope!” He walked over to the balcony again and lowered his head. “I will go, I will go and fight.” He turned around and looked at them. “And no one is going to stop me!” He Demanded.
“But, you are the king, you cant just go out and fight! That is why we have people out there! They are fighting for two reasons, the empire, and you!” One of the Kings men replied.
“I’m leaving, but before I go I need you all to know that if I don’t survive this. You must visit my room and search for the yellow paper inside of and envelope; it has the initials of “DA” on the envelope.” He starts walking toward the door and turns around. “Don’t forget!” he shouts back.

Later that day the war had ended and the enemies had forfeited with the remaining amount of 50 men. Although they won the war, the King, Lord Malbeur, had died from a stab to the stomach. His loss was as tragic as the loss of the 2,000 men fighting for the empire of Drakkavor…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back