• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Ball Z: Sparkling!NEO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
kamehameha anyone?

whats the go with this game? apparently its supposed to be tenkaichi 2. does anyone know if this will have an rpg mode at all? or is it going to be like the budokai series?

P.S. ive got NO idea what the difference is between budokai and tenkaichi.

P.S.S. if it does not have an rpg mode, then the creators should die, how many different versions of the DBZ story do we need through video games, when the only minor upgrades are Graphics, Controls, and layout. its still just one on one fighting. and theres been how many dbz games like this?

Pics:
http://wii.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/59705/dbzscan1.jpg

http://wii.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/59705/dbzscan2.jpg

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
This one is going to have a lot more characters. (even Yajirobe and a Great Ape version of Raditz will be playable) Also, there is a rumor that it may include tag team mode.

T

tux_

dragonmaster980 said:
This looks like crap just like the first one.

Lol.
This game actually looks pretty good. It even has Garlic Jr.
Tenkaichi > all other DBZ games.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For the Wii, huh? Judging by those screenshots, it looks like we might get to guide the Destructo Disk and Kamehameha with the Wiimote. I hope it's good.

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like that little yellow box might convert our movements into the game. Yay! Now children all over the world can pull off Kamehamehas in the game, and look foolish in reality. I can't wait!

Xell

Wait, wut?
So they're finally bringing in the ub3r filler characters... Nice! I honestly can't wait.. What's that character one the bottem.. Looks like Gotenks.. But with a sword?! O_O

I personally want it to be in the same kind of format as Budokai 1 was.. But that's just me..

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
In my opinion, Budokai 3 = Tenkaichi. They were both good for different reasons. Tenkaichi 2 looks good. I am looking forward to using Yajirobe to beat down Buu. (It's so unrealistic it will be hilarious)

Moonshot

Dude this game will have 130+ characters.

they added in game transformations

fixed the camera

and it will use the wii-mote.

How will this game NOT rock?

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Moonshot said:
Dude this game will have 130+ characters.

they added in game transformations

fixed the camera

and it will use the wii-mote.

How will this game NOT rock?
Everything seems better but the 130+ characters. No one is going to have unique attacks.

~Leo~

130+ characters is gonna rock, and don't judge it like that, some characters will definetly be SIMILAR, but you can't tell right off the back if they are clones.

That. Looks. Awsome. Tenkaichi did NOT suck. Look at reviews.

Oh man, Keo-Ken Super Saiyan Goku. Would. Rock.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
They are even adding some of the henchman villains that hadn't been playable in the past, like Cui, Salza (Cooler's second in command), and Zangya (the girl in Bojack's team) I don't like GT, myself, but for all the GT fans, I know that they've confirmed Baby Vegeta (this time in every form, including Golden Great Ape), and Pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back