• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dr. Dres new cd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLegs

i love Dr. Dre's last album which was along time ago...glad hes makin more records

anyone else like him

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Lol seems like im replying to every one of your threads

Dr. Dre is coming out with an album soon....called "The Detox"...coming in jan 2006 rumors say

best song from him-still dre

king-DAVID

Dr.Dre's best album is, and will forever be the original "Chronic".One of the best albums ever,it was original and every track was great.Gave us so many classics........brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.There is no way his new album could compare,it might be good but not better than the "Chronic".

LittleLegs

king-DAVID said:
Dr.Dre's best album is, and will forever be the original "Chronic".One of the best albums ever,it was original and every track was great.Gave us so many classics........brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.There is no way his new album could compare,it might be good but not better than the "Chronic".

100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back