• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont we LUB skool? =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
>=O NOOOOOO WE DO NOT! I go back to school today and Im miserable!!!! I HAVENT EVEN GONE YET!!!! My mom totally f**ked my mullet up last night and now I have to go to school with f**Ked up hair! Our band teacher isnt getting better from cancer, we have a new teacher now! A new principal! Some frickin white lady... =\ 8th grade!!!! NOOOOOOO! And then the smells...the frickin hot pockets...the GOD DAMNED HOT POCKETS!!! And whats worse, we have to EAAAAAAAT THEM! And THEN people talk to you after they EAAAAAAT them with the FUNKIEST BREATH IN THE WORRRRRRRRLD!!! School is JAIL!!! OMFG I DONT WANNA SEE THOSE BITCHES AGAIN!!! I wanna stay home in CYBER SPACE! And play with my st00pid doggies!!! =O And sleep all day!! And get on the computer all night! And watch cowboy Bebop!!! and beat my sister up!!! And kick the doggie in his balls again!!! BUT NOOO! I HAVE TO GO TO F**KING SCHOOL!!! You all wont be seeing much of me, so...Bye. (writes "Save Our Ship" on forehead)
Ya know what else? My gf is on a trip and because of the time zones, I wont be seeing her much at all.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Lyana...(sniffle)

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
Well, watch out Gabriel! it's a bad place there. (smirks)

Anyways I start on the 23 so,you won't be lonely. Everyone in a while hates schools. I rather be glad going than hearing screaming all day,kids yelling,and cleaning cleaning and cleaning. You have it easy,but I don't.
That's why I don't eat at school. I never did. I just eat when i get home or just when im hungry.

Anyways.don't worry.Another year will go by fast. ansd you'll be home doing all that crap again. Everyday.! ^.^)

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
BabyGurlkhffx113 said:
Well, watch out Gabriel! it's a bad place there. (smirks)

Anyways I start on the 23 so,you won't be lonely. Everyone in a while hates schools. I rather be glad going than hearing screaming all day,kids yelling,and cleaning cleaning and cleaning. You have it easy,but I don't.
That's why I don't eat at school. I never did. I just eat when i get home or just when im hungry.

Anyways.don't worry.Another year will go by fast. ansd you'll be home doing all that crap again. Everyday.! ^.^)
Exactly, doing all that crap with you again. xD

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I have to start school tommorrow. All of the freshman at my school started today though. XD I won't have to deal with the cafateria much this year because I can now eat off campus. :D

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
BabyGurlkhffx113 said:
I'm not quite getting you?
I do,but if you saying it in a good or bad way?
Dont act like you dont remember the days. The good old days with me and you!!! Hehehehe! (nudges Griselle) Dont act like you dont remember.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
So I started school today <.< and it wasn't AS bad as I thought it would be. But my 2nd period is sooo aghhH! -throws a pencil at the stupid teacher- I hope I'm able to change it .__. Cause gah its soo annoying >.> and we get out of school at 3:45 now.

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
KingGabriel_VXI said:
Dont act like you dont remember the days. The good old days with me and you!!! Hehehehe! (nudges Griselle) Dont act like you dont remember.

Well,no, I do.
I just thought you were tlking bout the off days. I wasn't too happy in the summer actually. Too much drama at home. Iwonder how next summer would be different?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
what are you saying, i love school! i have the best school! my friends are great, teachers are great! i LUB it!

Oh wait, what am i saying!...................................staying at home is much better, who likes school anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back