• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't kno

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
Okay if any body has already said this than sorry for putting it up agin

seeing sora ,mickey,and riku keyblades makes me think they all might hav died or may mean there using different keybaldes but but all those keybaldes r of those that died right so they can't be using a diffrent keyblades so that means they must hav passed on but do u think the person coming from the dust is a character from KH,KH2 :confused:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
The video is propably at the past
I believe they made the Keyblade's look dirty and used to confuse people

Walking_In_Dawn

I doubt it's in the past due to one reason: Riku's Keyblade. It was never a keyblade in the first place, so in order for it to exist, the events of Kingdom Hearts II must have already taken place.

Another conclusion I have just come to. The Keyblade, one story said it brought peace and prosperity to the world, but the other said it wrougth chaos and ruin. Perhaps that place is the outcome?

agentscamp5

okay 1) Nomura said that scene took place in the past and 2) maybe they look dirty because.. well i dont know, they're stuck in the ground in a desert for who knows how lond and they're dusty.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
agentscamp5 said:
okay 1) Nomura said that scene took place in the past and 2) maybe they look dirty because.. well i dont know, they're stuck in the ground in a desert for who knows how lond and they're dusty.
He never said that...He said it could take place in the past or the future. He didn't want to say when exactally.

S

SkeletonBlade101

kh3 has many mysteries...but when they release it..it'll all be betta.

S

SkeletonBlade101

YEAH LIKE HE JUST SAID!!! *stupid 25 character crap.*

O

Oberon

SkeletonBlade101 said:
kh3 has many mysteries...but when they release it..it'll all be betta.
Just hope to god it isn't done in like 9 month's like with the drakengard series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back