• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does your life suck???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It just annoys me that life can be so awful and its obviously not just mine but others as well and sometimes I think whats the point in life if its going to be so S$*t. But of course occasionally it can be great.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Honestly, your life cant suck that much. No matter how bad it gets. You've gotta have something. Thank god that you're still breathing and that you dont have some terrible desease like aids or that you're blind or deaf or that you're starving. So your life cannot suck that much and stop whining about it.

Awards
Quit making stupid topics, Unknown Keybl@de. You have access to a computer-- if you have access to a computer, you have food, and if you have food, your life doesn't suck. So why don't you come out of your dark, secluded room, and stop writing poems about how mean your parents are for not buying you a PS3?

Locked.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Right now, my life doesn't suck but when I go back to school in August, will suck. I won't have the freedom of sleeping whenever I want or staying up as long as I want, then I'll have to participate in boring, non fun stuff and then there's Science Projects and more . . . ugh, just thinking about it makes me mad. But right now I'm not at school and I'm pretty much, if not happy, very content.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back