• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora have a shell?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Twilight*

I remember one of the Ansem reports saying that when a person, or person's heart rather, becomes a heartless then their body and soul are casted away, probably to another world. So we all know that Sora became a heartless...and this is what confuses me. He was brought back from becoming a heartless, so wouldn't that mean he got his body and soul back? If not, then wouldn't he just be a heart? I was thinking that maybe he became like Ansem...who casted his body and soul away but kept his mind somehow...but that doesn't explain why Sora still looks like himself if his body and soul are somewhere else.That leads to another question: did Ansem really look like the Ansem we know before his body and soul were casted away? Maybe he just looked like Diz...Also, if Sora is only a heart and mind, then wouldn't that mean Kairi also has a shell, along with Riku?

d_fallen_1

ah, too much thinking! brain...overload!

but serious those are good questions. let see, i am pretty sure that ansem and diz looking the same and that they look like the original ansem. hmmm...i am not really sure if sora has a nobody our retained his body. no, i do think he is back to normal becasue of the fact that he found the light before anything bad really happened to him, but the questions comes to mind is why bhk is the otherside of sora's heart?

sora_123

good ques. i thought a lot about that, too. i think that riku, doesn't have a shell becase he didn't loose his heart, nor his body, neither did kairi, so that's why i think they don't have shells, as for sora i don't know.

*Twilight*

Hmm...that's true. Kairi's body was there the whole time, and Riku's was taken over by Ansem, so they wouldn't have shells. Personally, I don't think Sora has a shell but it's always fun to question stuff.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
*Twilight* said:
I remember one of the Ansem reports saying that when a person, or person's heart rather, becomes a heartless then their body and soul are casted away, probably to another world. So we all know that Sora became a heartless...and this is what confuses me. He was brought back from becoming a heartless, so wouldn't that mean he got his body and soul back?

Simple questions with detailed answers. Yes, he got his body and soul back. It's pretty obvious because a heart, floating mindlessly in the air, can't hold a keyblade, pick up items, scratch their head, etc. Ansem was not able to do theses things, becuase that was all that he was, but he got a "temporary shell". That brown cloak was good enough to hold his heart, but it could only contain it for so long, that's why he invaded Riku as fast as he could.

If not, then wouldn't he just be a heart? I was thinking that maybe he became like Ansem...who casted his body and soul away but kept his mind somehow...but that doesn't explain why Sora still looks like himself if his body and soul are somewhere else.

Well, I stomped that question, because of the previous answer. He got his heart, body and soul back, making him a complete being.

That leads to another question: did Ansem really look like the Ansem we know before his body and soul were casted away? Maybe he just looked like Diz...

Of course he looked the same. This isn't Dead Like Me here LOL (anyways, who watches that show? It's one of my favs"

Also, if Sora is only a heart and mind, then wouldn't that mean Kairi also has a shell, along with Riku?[/QUOTE}

Do you mean Sora has a heart, body and soul? Because a heart and their mind is separated when the being is separated. But anyways, to be a whole being, like Sora, Leon, Aladdin, Ariel, the Queen of Hearts, Mr. Smee ... (well you get the picture) you need to have a heart, body and soul. If the heart is separated from the body and soul, or otherwise called the shell, or vise-versa, you are not a whole being, therefore, your heart is currently residing in a heartless, and your shell is most likely the outer skin, painted over and plastic-sugery-ised, of a Dusk creature.

So, I hope this answered your questions.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Alot of people argue that sora did leave his body and he has a shell out there roaming around (I myself belive that sora becoming a heartless for even that short amount of time is going to be very important in Kh2 but I'm not convinced that he did get a shell of him created) Also people say that BHK is sora's shell but i disagree with that because BHK would of in a sence be 'created' for only a short amount of time. And in the previews it looks as though BHK has quite a few friends and close one too close to be freinds you created just a short while from when you were 'created'. And Kaizer21 is right, when you leave your boya nd are just a heart your are like a mist and nothing more think of Voldemort (if you read harry potter) and how before the Goblet of Fire book he was just a mist, and he had to posses other peoples bodies to have physical form, like ansem did with riku. So i dont think that sora has a shell running around somewere but i do believe that he becomeing a heartless is very important in the next game. (Oh and sora turned into a 'shadow' in kh1 and they are one of the origonal heartless that are there without having to take anyones heart that is why when you kill them it's just a puff of smoke and no heart flys up into the sky like with outehr heartless, so technically Se messed up in their own story line. HEHE)

*Twilight*

Alright, my questions were answered. Thank you kaizer and zenkai. I guess the answer to my main question is no, which was my guess anyway. I needed to know why that was the case though, which was explained. Thanks again.

paka

why would he be a shell if he was returned to his origanal body before he became a pure heartless(heartless completely transformed with no memories left). i mean he did recognize kairies voice and that brought him back. so i dont think sora has a shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back