• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DOes kh2 get borin after a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora the Unkown

does kh2 get boring after a while and what is better in kh2 than kh1??????:) And what is the best best coolest shocking thing in the game

Josiah

Quarian Power!
no, not in the least...its so innovative, and in every world...there is something different! it is definitly not boring! there are many things that are better in this game, than in kh1, like for example, the V.A., the attacks, and magic, and just about everything! for me the best thing so far, is the story of course, and the reaction command system^^

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The most shocking (if you haven't spoiled yourself) are the Story twists.

Yes it's better then KH1 in almost every way.

It gets boring after you beat it a few times, but the first run through is awesome none the less. The second few would be good as well to. It's just like any good RPG.

Jsnake

Ofcourse. Every game gets boring after awhile. Name one game that doesn't get boring.

I cannot awnser your other questions as I do not have the game yet.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
KH2 is shaping up to be great. Most of the things I've seen in the trailers and promos released were shown in like the first 6 hours. That in itself says alot. The reaction commands make boss fights and regular fights alot more fun, and drives are awesome.

Goofeyrules

i am gonna admit, that playing as roxas for a tutorial for 6 days was kinda boring, but it got better when u...oh, wait, that might b considered a spoiler, but i'll just say...the ending of the six day was cool..............i'll leave it at that

D

Dexter

No it defintly does not get boring. When you come to a new world you always experience a story twist. You can go to the 100 Acre wood and play the numerous amounts of mini games. Like kh1 the game was more difficult. An since it was more difficult you would probaly get stuck on a boss and you probaley forgot about it. Well in kh2 the game isn't that hard so you won't die alot. Of course depending at what gaming lv you are at. An there always the Collesium tournaments and the Steamboat Willie mission, and the side quest, and the sepherioth optinal boos battle So excpect to be enjoying kh2 for months!

BULLETPROOF

no i have played the game and it doesnt get boring at all here are the main reasons while kh2 is so much better than kh :

1 ) its alot longer
2 ) the bosses are so much cooler, there are alot more and they are more chalenging
3 ) the gummi ship is so much funner
4 ) cooler worlds
5 ) you get to duel wield keyblades
6 ) the combat is so much funner with all the drive forms and the triange thing
7 ) you play as 4 diffrent chracters throughout the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back