• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone have???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidora

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid that looks exactly like ur grandad and everything... exactly like him. But with the nobodys and stuff. Does anyone have a theory?

Sorry if i didnt make sense. Ask again if you dont

Wrong discussion guys.. i ll re post it.. Can someone delete this thread.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Well, there is a ton of theorys, i couldnt tell you a right one.

Anyway, Ven came first...

keyblade39

ven was said to be the 1 2 choose 4 sora to be the keyblade master, if something were to go wrong with riku, which it did. since roxas is soras nobody roxas and ven both look alike

TwilightSoldier

I'll use the theroy someone I don't remember the name of put in another thread. In Ven's dying moments he used his powers and had his heart taken from his body to KH, which in turn put his heart in Sora. Sure it was a theroy about something else (I think/hope).

Xarod

Does any have a theory is to why Ven loooks like Roxas. Or rather why Roxas looks like Ven. Conisidering Roxas is Soras' nobody. Does anyone get me? We ll go in chronological order in a way. It goes Ven, then Sora then Sora has a nobody who is Roxas who looks like Roxas. Its like havin a kid that looks exactly like ur grandad and everything... exactly like him. But with the nobodys and stuff. Does anyone have a theory?

Sorry if i didnt make sense. Ask again if you dont

Wrong discussion guys.. i ll re post it.. Can someone delete this thread.

if your saying that a nobody takes the look of his/her ancestor then I think you might be wrong cause sora has already been born during VAT's time I meam ven is only about 20 or less and sora's about 5 or 6 how could ven be sora's ancestor except if you say that ven is sora's brother but kh has not mentioned about sora having a brother this far

Joaxshu

if your saying that a nobody takes the look of his/her ancestor then I think you might be wrong cause sora has already been born during VAT's time I meam ven is only about 20 or less and sora's about 5 or 6 how could ven be sora's ancestor except if you say that ven is sora's brother but kh has not mentioned about sora having a brother this far

yea true but they never talked about there family
but your proably right justed wanted to point out the possiblity

Khaki45

I have a theory. But first lets fast forward to the begining of KH 1. Remmeber Kairi lost her heart? Where was it the whole time in Kingdom Hearts? It was inside of Sora the whole time cause it migrated to his body.

Well obviously something happened to Ven in the battle with Master Xehanort and lost his heart. Perhaps his heart migrated to Sora,whom he maybe thought was similar to himself when he visited the destiny islands earlier. Something in that battle triggered the appearance of the Heartless and the Nobodies. So after living inside of Sora's heart for so long, perhaps Ven became throughly part of him, until he willingly gave up himself to release Kairi. Because of this loss of his body, the two defused, but because Sora gave himself up, he no longer possesed his own body, which allowed Vens Heart to take it over. This gives birth to Roxas, who is supposed to not have any emotions, but does for some reason. Maybe because he was once a being of his own, he possessed emotions anyway.

Joaxshu

I have a theory. But first lets fast forward to the begining of KH 1. Remmeber Kairi lost her heart? Where was it the whole time in Kingdom Hearts? It was inside of Sora the whole time cause it migrated to his body.

Well obviously something happened to Ven in the battle with Master Xehanort and lost his heart. Perhaps his heart migrated to Sora,whom he maybe thought was similar to himself when he visited the destiny islands earlier. Something in that battle triggered the appearance of the Heartless and the Nobodies. So after living inside of Sora's heart for so long, perhaps Ven became throughly part of him, until he willingly gave up himself to release Kairi. Because of this loss of his body, the two defused, but because Sora gave himself up, he no longer possesed his own body, which allowed Vens Heart to take it over. This gives birth to Roxas, who is supposed to not have any emotions, but does for some reason. Maybe because he was once a being of his own, he possessed emotions anyway.

if you say they defuse when sora sganked himself then wouldnt we have seen an extra heart leave sora and the dark keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back