• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else think Sora is kind of a dork?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas yomi

I'm playing the hd 2.5 remix and sometimes sora can be well......kind of a dork, like a 15 year old boy wanting to meet santa claus is kind of dorky

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kind of? Sora's a complete goober. XP

He's always been a dork, and surprisingly, KH2 turned it up a few notches.

I will never understand how people can say that Sora is cooler and more mature in KH2 with a straight face, lol.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Yep, Sora is a total dork! And I love him that way. Certainly a breath of fresh air from all the moody, gloomy pretty boy protagonists in most JRPGs.

Sdog

Awards
tumblr_mlmxs5cuT91rlmjz8o1_250.gif

Nah...

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
COM Sora was his most badass form but then Namine made him forget to act like that.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
COM Sora was his most badass form but then Namine made him forget to act like that.

That little lovely witch made him forget like 1 year of maturing. The CoM events sure were dark and Sora began to think them through better and more serious... We even got philosophical teachings from him, like...even if your past is fake, what you feel here and now is always real...and even a fake promise must be kept because you 'feel' that it's the right thing to do, and also a change of tone, he definitely didn't sound all happy-go-lucky by the end
maybe the Sora after the DDD events or even Data-Sora are more mature than KH2 Sora, because they actually experienced some serious things and faced the darkness and hurt inside them, rather than just dudes in black-coats. They had more subjective experiences, so to say.. Kh2 Sora forgot it all. Thus, I understand why KH2 Sora was rather immature (even though I absolutely love him like that too xD)

RikuOathkeeper

Yes. From KH2 through to The World That Never Was is 3D, definitely. After that, after being put to sleep and nearly becoming a Xehanort vessel, I think he'll learn to be a bit more serious, become what it takes to be a Keyblade Master for KHIII.

reimeille

Yes. From KH2 through to The World That Never Was is 3D, definitely. After that, after being put to sleep and nearly becoming a Xehanort vessel, I think he'll learn to be a bit more serious, become what it takes to be a Keyblade Master for KHIII.

are you forgetting that right after that he went to a tea parting wearing groucho glasses and a party hat
because the boy learned nothing

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
That little lovely witch made him forget like 1 year of maturing. The CoM events sure were dark and Sora began to think them through better and more serious... We even got philosophical teachings from him, like...even if your past is fake, what you feel here and now is always real...and even a fake promise must be kept because you 'feel' that it's the right thing to do, and also a change of tone, he definitely didn't sound all happy-go-lucky by the end
maybe the Sora after the DDD events or even Data-Sora are more mature than KH2 Sora, because they actually experienced some serious things and faced the darkness and hurt inside them, rather than just dudes in black-coats. They had more subjective experiences, so to say.. Kh2 Sora forgot it all. Thus, I understand why KH2 Sora was rather immature (even though I absolutely love him like that too xD)

But being angry means good characterization! I don't blame Sora for ditching Donald&Goofy because they were holding him back from finding Namine. Sometimes people don't think rationally and it makes Sora much more relatable. I want Sora to get an edge back like in COM when bad things actually happen he gets angry and starts thinking irrationally.

Maybe that was all Namine only but I think that direction Sora should go towards a bit more often. Not always of course but there are times when it's needed/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back