• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone create new Gummi Ships?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_pro

I havent, ................. YET! but eventually i will when i have the patience for it. the other game was realy confusing when it came to building the gummy ship and time consuming. I didnt like plus i like the original stuff anyways. that would explain why i havent used any other keyblade in the game except for the kingdom key lol!

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I have. It's pretty easier to understand how to built a gummi ship. I dunno but I got confuse most of the time making a gummi ship in Kingdom Hearts. I'm creating new ones as I go along with the story since I want an S grade on all of the missions (part of one of completing few things to unlock and view the secret ending *hint hint*).

Lionheart002

In the first one, i loved sitting there and making new ships, i just got the game friday so im sure a little later on in the game that i will make a ship or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back