• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you want to see Sora and Kairi "have some fun" in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want to see Sora and Kairi "have some fun" in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Yes

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, guys and girls - you know they're totally in love with each other, you know they're both good-looking, and you may also know there will be a
Kingdom Hearts 3 (Nomura said so - what, don't believe me? Google it then!). But do you want them to "go there?" The overall answer to this question is what this poll is for! So go on, tell me whether you want "it" to happen!

lostdude

lmfao umm... sure i would love it if they made cookies together:D
I MEAN REAL COOKIES

Zephyrus

that would be intersting to watch. i hope kh3 is rated AO so those two can really have some fun. they just need a bottle of pucker and a barry white album and theyre good to go. but seriously, they are in love and they should express their love in physical form. if they are the same age as in kh2, then that is acceptable. kids these days are "having fun" when they are 13 and 14. so i say, gfo for it.

aka_nami said:
yes i do want to that but think of the younger children who are playing this game they would be freaked out if they haven't watched THE MOVIE

That's what the OFLC's for (the Office of Film and Literature Classification). And what do you mean by a movie? Aren't we starting to get a bit off-topic here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back